I install KlamAV Anti-Virus Manager For The KDE Desktop and clamAV Anti-Virus from YaST -> Software -> Software Management i updated the ClamAV virus database. after that i i got popup message said Download and inmstall Klamav 0.44 : It looks lie your version of Klamav is out od date KlamAv 0.44 is the most recent version avaliable.Would you like Klaman to download and compile it for you?
I have 2 options download and install KlamAV 0.44 or cancel so i go for option 1.
When i get this message :
Pop up message
Compile Klamav - Klamav
You seem to have downloaded klamav-0.44 already (in /home/John/klamav/klamav-0.44) Would you like to skip re-downloading it and just try to compile it? Again o have 2 options yes or no i press yes.
The next popup say :
Instal Klamav-0.44- KlamavKlamav 0.44 is ready to compiling and installation. Would you like the wizard to as you for the root password so it can be compile and install it for you? If not you can compileit yourself later at
So i have again 2 options use the wizard or cancel i choose the first option
When i get this popup message :
I press ok
Compilation Tips -Klamav
If this is your first time youve compiled software then here are a few useful tips:
1. Any errors messsages in the log flie with the words "KDE" `curl` or `X` in them mean that you need to install the appropriate development libraries.
2. Any package provided by your distribution with lib or devel in the name is development library e.g qt-devel, libkde.
3. if you encounter errors installing dazuko, just deselect it at installation time and try the instructions at www.dazuko.org
4. Some distributions provide a dazuko package. see if yours does.
THe installation program popup installing Klamav i press next it says in an error accured so press view log flie
***** Running configure (./configure)...
checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking target system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking for -p flag to install... yes
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... no
checking for kde-config... /opt/kde3/bin/kde-config
checking where to install... /opt/kde3 (as returned by kde-config)
checking for style of include used by make... none
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cl.exe... no
* configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
* See `config.log' for more details.
***** Return value 1