Hi Mr. Alex,
Glad to hear it! In the past week I was able narrow the problem down. For me, using dial up, it was ntrack-011. I also compiled ntrack-014 and same problem. I looked to see if ntrack was installed in Fedora KDE 4.7.1 and it isn't.
Looking at ntrack at launchpad site, they have been working on patches for it. And, the upcoming version, 015 is supposed to have this problem fixed, but it isn't released yet. For the time being, I have removed it in my other KDE Linux distro (manually removed /usr/lib/libntrack*, which is about five files.) I also removed /usr/lib/ntrack/modules/ntrack-libnl1.so. A dirty fix, but I couldn't remove it via package manager as it is a dependency of a bunch of other KDE applications.
Last edited by Orba; 10-13-2011 at 01:34 PM.
Reason: double entry