Oh man, I thought I posted it but I guess it didn't go thru. I found my error. I think it had to do when I moved everything from one directory to the other instead of copying it. I'm not 100%, but I read something about that from another website.
I did a couple things at once so I'm not totaly sure what fixed it but here's what I did, it may help someone in the future?
First I just wiped out my /apache directory. That was the directory that I made to have apache serve from.
I then took my backups and COPIED them over to the /apache directory. I made sure that my httpd.conf file pointed correctly to /apache.
I then completly stopped the httpd daemon and started it. I tried just restarting it, but it didn't take.
After that, I tried it again, and all seemed ready to go.
On a side note, I knew things where not right, as I have samba setup over here on my home network for ease of use to transfer and update my website. When I was updating, after I moved everything, I wasn't able to make changes, or let alone touch anything that I had moved. I never had that problem before, but again, I moved things from the linux command line instead of my normal windows/samba transfer.
Thanks to all,
Last edited by neocontrol; 05-06-2010 at 02:38 PM.