Help on Citrix Receiver on CentOS 6.3 installation & configuration
Presently, I am setting up Citrix Client & Server environment. The detailed setup & problem is as given below.
* Citrix Server is based on Windows 2003 Ent.OS
* Citrix Receiver ver 12 has been installed CentOS 6.3 32 bit
* After successful connection from Citrix Receiver to Citrix Server, I am able to mount /home/database directory on Server as Z Drive. (MAP DRIVE CONCEPT)
* CentOS Server has "HP LasterJet Printer (USB) & Canon Scanner (USB)" connected & configured locally & able to print & scan using both equipments.
* After successful connection from Citrix Receiver to Citrix Server, if user is executing print command, local printer (Citrix Receiver) should print the document, which couldn't happen. Print Tool name is CUPS with HPLIP
* Canon Scanner is also behaving same. Scan tool name is simple-scan
* As per the sources, there is a need to install TWAIN driver, which shall be compatible with Windows 2003 OS & CentOS. So, both OS can operate properly. Added to this, I have install wine package in Linux, but still the result is same.
Important Note: Citrix Receiver installed on another Windows 7 machine contains SCANNER & PRINTER MAP Option in Citrix tool menu, but I don't get such option in CentOS linux citrix receiver !!!!