LinuxQuestions.org

LinuxQuestions.org (/questions/)
-   Linux - Newbie (https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-newbie-8/)
-   -   fedora2 mouse issues??? and .... (https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-newbie-8/fedora2-mouse-issues-and-189515/)

OMEGA-DOOM 06-03-2004 10:40 PM

fedora2 mouse issues??? and ....
 
did red hat ever fix the mouse issues:confused:

and the doul boot with winnt issues:confused:

i do not have core 2 running yet

Mega Man X 06-03-2004 10:43 PM

Re: fedora2 mouse issues??? and ....
 
Quote:

Originally posted by OMEGA-DOOM
did red hat ever fix the mouse issues:confused:

and the doul boot with winnt issues:confused:

i do not have core 2 running yet

Mouse issues huh? You do, know that saying that you are having a problem with your mouse is very, very vague right?. It could be a billion of different issues. :p .What type of issues?....

OMEGA-DOOM 06-03-2004 10:46 PM

Re: Re: fedora2 mouse issues??? and ....
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Megaman X
Mouse issues huh? You do, know that saying that you are having a problem with your mouse is very, very vague right?. It could be a billion of different issues. :p .What type of issues?....
i been seening on the fedora board mouse issues

yes its on this site

i just want to know if they fixd it yet

Mega Man X 06-03-2004 11:03 PM

Sorry man, I don't want to be rude or anything, but you are not asking the question correctly. You've to say what problem it is, link to Fedora Core page with the problem and indeed, if you have the same hardware, you will have the same problem (most likely). I've ran Fedora Core and from Redhat 6.2 up to 9.0 in the same hardware without a mouse problem (PS2)....

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

OMEGA-DOOM 06-03-2004 11:11 PM

Re: Re: Re: fedora2 mouse issues??? and ....
 
Quote:

Originally posted by OMEGA-DOOM
i been seening on the fedora board mouse issues

yes its on this site

i just want to know if they fixd it yet

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...hreadid=183103

:confused:

there is a few more post


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 AM.