LinuxQuestions.org
Help answer threads with 0 replies.
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Newbie
User Name
Password
Linux - Newbie This Linux forum is for members that are new to Linux.
Just starting out and have a question? If it is not in the man pages or the how-to's this is the place!

Notices


Reply
  Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2017, 03:26 AM   #1
po4er
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: May 2017
Posts: 15

Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Debian Edu Help


Hi all.

In my school i install Debian edu. But i have a little problem, eth2 don't want work. I want to implement this scheme in school http://i33.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0504/...7b751d764.jpeg

Code:
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:11:85:04:65:08  
          inet addr:10.0.2.2  Bcast:10.255.255.255  Mask:255.0.0.0
          inet6 addr: fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6508/64 Scope:Link
          UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:303642 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:191528 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 
          RX bytes:283937116 (270.7 MiB)  TX bytes:24437288 (23.3 MiB)
          Interrupt:20 

eth1      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:15:8a:00:40:db  
          inet addr:192.168.0.254  Bcast:192.168.0.255  Mask:255.255.255.0
          inet6 addr: fe80::215:8aff:fe00:40db/64 Scope:Link
          UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:3023 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:4692 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 
          RX bytes:410405 (400.7 KiB)  TX bytes:4716388 (4.4 MiB)

eth2      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:11:85:04:65:33  
          inet addr:10.0.16.20  Bcast:10.255.255.255  Mask:255.0.0.0
          inet6 addr: fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6533/64 Scope:Link
          UP BROADCAST MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:4073 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:243 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 
          RX bytes:319075 (311.5 KiB)  TX bytes:20062 (19.5 KiB)
          Interrupt:18 

lo        Link encap:Local Loopback  
          inet addr:127.0.0.1  Mask:255.0.0.0
          inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
          UP LOOPBACK RUNNING  MTU:65536  Metric:1
          RX packets:3500492 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:3500492 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:0                                                                                                                               
          RX bytes:843734400 (804.6 MiB)  TX bytes:843734400 (804.6 MiB)
netstat -nr
Code:
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags   MSS Window  irtt Iface
0.0.0.0         10.0.0.1        0.0.0.0         UG        0 0          0 eth0
10.0.0.0        0.0.0.0         255.0.0.0       U         0 0          0 eth0
10.0.0.0        0.0.0.0         255.0.0.0       U         0 0          0 eth2
192.168.0.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U         0 0          0 eth1
Thank you for help
 
Old 05-04-2017, 01:37 PM   #2
wpeckham
Senior Member
 
Registered: Apr 2010
Location: Continental USA
Distribution: Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat, DSL, Puppy, CentOS, Knoppix, Mint-DE, Sparky, Vsido, tinycore, Q4OS
Posts: 3,833

Rep: Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737
Quote:
Originally Posted by po4er View Post
Hi all.

In my school i install Debian edu. But i have a little problem, eth2 don't want work. I want to implement this scheme in school http://i33.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0504/...7b751d764.jpeg

Code:
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:11:85:04:65:08  
          inet addr:10.0.2.2  Bcast:10.255.255.255  Mask:255.0.0.0
          inet6 addr: fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6508/64 Scope:Link
          UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:303642 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:191528 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 
          RX bytes:283937116 (270.7 MiB)  TX bytes:24437288 (23.3 MiB)
          Interrupt:20 

eth1      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:15:8a:00:40:db  
          inet addr:192.168.0.254  Bcast:192.168.0.255  Mask:255.255.255.0
          inet6 addr: fe80::215:8aff:fe00:40db/64 Scope:Link
          UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:3023 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:4692 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 
          RX bytes:410405 (400.7 KiB)  TX bytes:4716388 (4.4 MiB)

eth2      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:11:85:04:65:33  
          inet addr:10.0.16.20  Bcast:10.255.255.255  Mask:255.0.0.0
          inet6 addr: fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6533/64 Scope:Link
          UP BROADCAST MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:4073 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:243 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 
          RX bytes:319075 (311.5 KiB)  TX bytes:20062 (19.5 KiB)
          Interrupt:18 

lo        Link encap:Local Loopback  
          inet addr:127.0.0.1  Mask:255.0.0.0
          inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
          UP LOOPBACK RUNNING  MTU:65536  Metric:1
          RX packets:3500492 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:3500492 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:0                                                                                                                               
          RX bytes:843734400 (804.6 MiB)  TX bytes:843734400 (804.6 MiB)
netstat -nr
Code:
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags   MSS Window  irtt Iface
0.0.0.0         10.0.0.1        0.0.0.0         UG        0 0          0 eth0
10.0.0.0        0.0.0.0         255.0.0.0       U         0 0          0 eth0
10.0.0.0        0.0.0.0         255.0.0.0       U         0 0          0 eth2
192.168.0.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U         0 0          0 eth1
Thank you for help
You are trying to route the same subnet to two different interfaces. There can be only one.
You will have to logically split that 10.0.0.0 subnet to send part to eth0 and the rest to eth2 to get traffic on both interfaces. Manipulating the subnet masks will accomplish this.
 
Old 05-04-2017, 02:42 PM   #3
po4er
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: May 2017
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Quote:
You are trying to route the same subnet to two different interfaces. There can be only one.
You will have to logically split that 10.0.0.0 subnet to send part to eth0 and the rest to eth2 to get traffic on both interfaces. Manipulating the subnet masks will accomplish this.
How to do it logically? I have a big network, and i don't know how to do this. I have nearly 270 mobile users and 10-15 notebook users who use Ubiquiti Unifi, i want to sent their traffic to eth1 (default LTSP network) and the rest 60 users (teachers and other directory) PC send to eth2. Maybe i'm wrong to do this, but i dont have idea. + i am from Ukraine and my english is not well.
 
Old 05-04-2017, 05:27 PM   #4
wpeckham
Senior Member
 
Registered: Apr 2010
Location: Continental USA
Distribution: Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat, DSL, Puppy, CentOS, Knoppix, Mint-DE, Sparky, Vsido, tinycore, Q4OS
Posts: 3,833

Rep: Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737
Quote:
Originally Posted by po4er View Post
How to do it logically? I have a big network, and i don't know how to do this. I have nearly 270 mobile users and 10-15 notebook users who use Ubiquiti Unifi, i want to sent their traffic to eth1 (default LTSP network) and the rest 60 users (teachers and other directory) PC send to eth2. Maybe i'm wrong to do this, but i dont have idea. + i am from Ukraine and my english is not well.
Well, what I was thinking of doing depends upon the IP address. Unless the different kinds of users get different ranges of IP address that might be difficult. IF they do get different IP ranges, then manipulating the network masks on that interface to include (and ONLY include) the range required might do the job.

I may not be understanding you properly, as the PURPOSE or goal of doing this is not clear, but your translation to English is quite good.

Do you know how to change the subnet mask for the traffic on an interface?
Do you know how to add or change a network route?
 
Old 05-05-2017, 06:34 AM   #5
po4er
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: May 2017
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
[/QUOTE]I may not be understanding you properly, as the PURPOSE or goal of doing this is not clear,[/QUOTE]

Ok. How to do what you say?
[QUOTE]split that 10.0.0.0 subnet to send part to eth0 and the rest to eth2 to get traffic on both interfaces.[QUOTE]

Quote:
Do you know how to change the subnet mask for the traffic on an interface?
You mean to change subnet mask eth2?

Code:
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:11:85:04:65:08  
          inet addr:10.0.2.2  Bcast:10.255.255.255  Mask:255.0.0.0
          inet6 addr: fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6508/64 Scope:Link
          UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:75454 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:23027 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 
          RX bytes:29144317 (27.7 MiB)  TX bytes:2594974 (2.4 MiB)
          Interrupt:20 

eth1      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:15:8a:00:40:db  
          inet addr:192.168.0.254  Bcast:192.168.0.255  Mask:255.255.255.0
          inet6 addr: fe80::215:8aff:fe00:40db/64 Scope:Link
          UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:2677 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:2207 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 
          RX bytes:333848 (326.0 KiB)  TX bytes:489570 (478.0 KiB)

eth2      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:11:85:04:65:33  
          inet addr:10.0.3.1  Bcast:10.255.255.255  Mask:255.255.255.0
          inet6 addr: fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6533/64 Scope:Link
          UP BROADCAST MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:99 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:36 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 
          RX bytes:10189 (9.9 KiB)  TX bytes:6478 (6.3 KiB)
          Interrupt:18 

lo        Link encap:Local Loopback  
          inet addr:127.0.0.1  Mask:255.0.0.0
          inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
          UP LOOPBACK RUNNING  MTU:65536  Metric:1
          RX packets:534812 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:534812 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0                                                                                               
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:0                                                                                                                               
          RX bytes:84073082 (80.1 MiB)  TX bytes:84073082 (80.1 MiB)
Quote:
Do you know how to add or change a network route?
I'm not sure what exactly i'm gonna do.
 
Old 05-05-2017, 05:43 PM   #6
wpeckham
Senior Member
 
Registered: Apr 2010
Location: Continental USA
Distribution: Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat, DSL, Puppy, CentOS, Knoppix, Mint-DE, Sparky, Vsido, tinycore, Q4OS
Posts: 3,833

Rep: Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737
OK, look at the eth1 device: it has address 10.0.2.2 with mask 255.0.0.0 so it wants to route all of 10.0.0.0 to 10.255.255.255 as its local network.

Then look at eth2: it has address 10.0.3.1 with network mask 255.0.0.0 so it ALSO wants to route all of 10.0.0.0 to 10.255.255.255 as ITS local network.

Only ONE can win!

What are the REAL subnets you use within the 10.* class A subnet? We need to split them up logically to restrict the interfaces local networks to only include the parts you want to address on that interface.
 
1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2017, 03:07 AM   #7
po4er
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: May 2017
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
default network Debian Edu

http://maintainer.skolelinux.org/deb...ork_Jessie.png

http://www.skolelinux.no/~klaus/sarg...bi_network.png
 
Old 05-08-2017, 07:08 AM   #8
po4er
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: May 2017
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Quote:
Only ONE can win!
Where are you???
 
Old 05-08-2017, 07:41 AM   #9
wpeckham
Senior Member
 
Registered: Apr 2010
Location: Continental USA
Distribution: Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat, DSL, Puppy, CentOS, Knoppix, Mint-DE, Sparky, Vsido, tinycore, Q4OS
Posts: 3,833

Rep: Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737
Quote:
Originally Posted by po4er View Post
Where are you???
I doubt if it has any relevance to the problem, but I am in the U.S.A. right now. Where are you?

BTW: Network Routing is the same everywhere. The technology does not change with geographic location.
 
Old 05-08-2017, 04:52 PM   #10
po4er
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: May 2017
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Quote:
I doubt if it has any relevance to the problem, but I am in the U.S.A. right now. Where are you?
BTW: Network Routing is the same everywhere. The technology does not change with geographic location.
What information you need to help me?
 
Old 05-08-2017, 08:04 PM   #11
wpeckham
Senior Member
 
Registered: Apr 2010
Location: Continental USA
Distribution: Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat, DSL, Puppy, CentOS, Knoppix, Mint-DE, Sparky, Vsido, tinycore, Q4OS
Posts: 3,833

Rep: Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737
Quote:
Originally Posted by po4er View Post
What information you need to help me?
Well, the answer to the question
Quote:
What are the REAL subnets you use within the 10.* class A subnet? We need to split them up logically to restrict the interfaces local networks to only include the parts you want to address on that interface.
might be a start. I cannot tell what subnets are in actual use, and which are fixed and which dynamic, without you providing that information. I THINK that with that information we MIGHT come up with a plan. I KNOW that without it I am flying blind over here.
 
Old 05-09-2017, 03:19 AM   #12
po4er
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: May 2017
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
eth0 is a real 10* subnet
eth1 is a real 192 subnet
eth2 i create fake 10* subnet

Default created only eth0 and eth1.

sudo lsof -ni
Code:
COMMAND     PID        USER   FD   TYPE  DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME
systemd       1        root   34u  IPv4   13373      0t0  TCP *:imap2 (LISTEN)
systemd       1        root   35u  IPv6   13374      0t0  TCP *:imap2 (LISTEN)
systemd       1        root   38u  IPv4   13375      0t0  TCP *:imaps (LISTEN)
systemd       1        root   39u  IPv6   13376      0t0  TCP *:imaps (LISTEN)
mongod     1067     mongodb    9u  IPv4   16261      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27017 (LISTEN)
mongod     1067     mongodb   10u  IPv4   14239      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:28017 (LISTEN)
inetd      1068        root    4u  IPv4   14427      0t0  TCP *:auth (LISTEN)
inetd      1068        root    5u  IPv4   14429      0t0  UDP *:tftp 
inetd      1068        root    6u  IPv4   14431      0t0  TCP *:9571 (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind   20u  IPv6   13647      0t0  TCP *:domain (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind   21u  IPv4   13651      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:domain (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind   23u  IPv4   65905      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:domain (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind   24u  IPv4   66190      0t0  TCP 192.168.0.254:domain (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind   25u  IPv4   13661      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:953 (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind   26u  IPv6   13662      0t0  TCP [::1]:953 (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind   27u  IPv4   66316      0t0  TCP 10.0.3.1:domain (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind  512u  IPv6   13646      0t0  UDP *:domain 
named      1070        bind  513u  IPv6   13646      0t0  UDP *:domain 
named      1070        bind  514u  IPv4   13650      0t0  UDP 127.0.0.1:domain 
named      1070        bind  515u  IPv4   13650      0t0  UDP 127.0.0.1:domain 
named      1070        bind  516u  IPv4   65904      0t0  UDP 10.0.2.2:domain 
named      1070        bind  517u  IPv4   65904      0t0  UDP 10.0.2.2:domain 
named      1070        bind  518u  IPv4   66189      0t0  UDP 192.168.0.254:domain 
named      1070        bind  519u  IPv4   66189      0t0  UDP 192.168.0.254:domain 
named      1070        bind  520u  IPv4   66315      0t0  UDP 10.0.3.1:domain 
named      1070        bind  521u  IPv4   66315      0t0  UDP 10.0.3.1:domain 
avahi-dae  1071       avahi   12u  IPv4   13916      0t0  UDP *:mdns 
avahi-dae  1071       avahi   13u  IPv6   13917      0t0  UDP *:mdns 
avahi-dae  1071       avahi   14u  IPv4   13918      0t0  UDP *:41251 
avahi-dae  1071       avahi   15u  IPv6   13919      0t0  UDP *:60104 
rsyslogd   1080        root    5u  IPv4   14973      0t0  UDP *:syslog 
rsyslogd   1080        root    6u  IPv6   14974      0t0  UDP *:syslog 
sshd       1083        root    3u  IPv4   66398      0t0  TCP *:ssh (LISTEN)
sshd       1083        root    4u  IPv6   66400      0t0  TCP *:ssh (LISTEN)
cups-brow  1118        root    5u  IPv6   16789      0t0  TCP [::1]:37056->[::1]:ipp (CLOSE_WAIT)
cups-brow  1118        root    7u  IPv4   16808      0t0  UDP *:ipp 
munin-nod  1213        root    5u  IPv6   16176      0t0  TCP *:munin (LISTEN)
nbd-serve  1328         nbd    4u  IPv4   18081      0t0  TCP *:nbd (LISTEN)
ntpd       1344         ntp   16u  IPv4   18115      0t0  UDP *:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   17u  IPv6   18116      0t0  UDP *:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   18u  IPv4   18121      0t0  UDP 127.0.0.1:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   19u  IPv4   18122      0t0  UDP 10.0.2.2:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   20u  IPv4   66611      0t0  UDP 10.0.3.1:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   21u  IPv4   18124      0t0  UDP 192.168.0.254:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   22u  IPv6   18125      0t0  UDP [::1]:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   23u  IPv6   66612      0t0  UDP [fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6508]:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   24u  IPv6   66613      0t0  UDP [fe80::215:8aff:fe00:40db]:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   26u  IPv6  140594      0t0  UDP [fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6533]:ntp 
nrpe       1349      nagios    3u  IPv4   18211      0t0  TCP *:nrpe (LISTEN)
nrpe       1349      nagios    4u  IPv6   18212      0t0  TCP *:nrpe (LISTEN)
rpcbind    1382        root    6u  IPv4   18217      0t0  UDP *:sunrpc 
rpcbind    1382        root    7u  IPv4   18242      0t0  UDP *:616 
rpcbind    1382        root    8u  IPv4   18243      0t0  TCP *:sunrpc (LISTEN)
rpcbind    1382        root    9u  IPv6   16840      0t0  UDP *:sunrpc 
rpcbind    1382        root   10u  IPv6   16841      0t0  UDP *:616 
rpcbind    1382        root   11u  IPv6   16842      0t0  TCP *:sunrpc (LISTEN)
xrdp       1387        xrdp    6u  IPv4   16978      0t0  TCP *:3389 (LISTEN)
xrdp-sesm  1396        root    6u  IPv4   18626      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:3350 (LISTEN)
teamviewe  1468        root   13u  IPv4   18778      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:5939 (LISTEN)
teamviewe  1468        root   18u  IPv4   17214      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:35166->37.252.246.3:5938 (ESTABLISHED)
teamviewe  1468        root   19u  IPv4   29600      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:5939->127.0.0.1:41023 (ESTABLISHED)
teamviewe  1468        root   20u  IPv4 4575818      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:56504->178.255.152.21:5938 (ESTABLISHED)
teamviewe  1468        root   21u  IPv4 4575106      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:5939->127.0.0.1:53708 (ESTABLISHED)
squid3     1472       proxy    7u  IPv6   17007      0t0  UDP *:36566 
squid3     1472       proxy    8u  IPv4   17008      0t0  UDP *:40543 
squid3     1472       proxy   15u  IPv6 4402850      0t0  UDP [::1]:42648->[::1]:41894 
squid3     1472       proxy   17u  IPv6   18760      0t0  TCP *:3128 (LISTEN)
rpc.mount  1537        root    8u  IPv4   18799      0t0  UDP *:55640 
rpc.mount  1537        root    9u  IPv4   17144      0t0  TCP *:37069 (LISTEN)
rpc.mount  1537        root   10u  IPv6   17146      0t0  UDP *:47551 
rpc.mount  1537        root   11u  IPv6   17148      0t0  TCP *:59701 (LISTEN)
rpc.mount  1537        root   12u  IPv4   17151      0t0  UDP *:50211 
rpc.mount  1537        root   13u  IPv4   17153      0t0  TCP *:40856 (LISTEN)
rpc.mount  1537        root   14u  IPv6   17155      0t0  UDP *:52135 
rpc.mount  1537        root   15u  IPv6   17157      0t0  TCP *:56403 (LISTEN)
rpc.mount  1537        root   16u  IPv4   17159      0t0  UDP *:57128 
rpc.mount  1537        root   17u  IPv4   17161      0t0  TCP *:60000 (LISTEN)
rpc.mount  1537        root   18u  IPv6   17163      0t0  UDP *:40172 
rpc.mount  1537        root   19u  IPv6   17165      0t0  TCP *:48740 (LISTEN)
slapd      1539    openldap    9u  IPv4   18588      0t0  TCP *:ldap (LISTEN)
slapd      1539    openldap   10u  IPv4   18589      0t0  TCP *:ldaps (LISTEN)
slapd      1539    openldap   30u  IPv4   19230      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:ldap->10.0.2.2:55536 (ESTABLISHED)
slapd      1539    openldap   32u  IPv4   98399      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:ldap->10.0.2.2:55852 (ESTABLISHED)
slapd      1539    openldap   34u  IPv4   20621      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:ldap->10.0.2.2:55540 (ESTABLISHED)
slapd      1539    openldap   35u  IPv4   20623      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:ldap->10.0.2.2:55541 (ESTABLISHED)
slapd      1539    openldap   38u  IPv4   20239      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:ldap->10.0.2.2:55542 (ESTABLISHED)
slapd      1539    openldap   44u  IPv4  257924      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:ldap->10.0.2.2:56560 (ESTABLISHED)
kadmind    1569        root   12u  IPv4   18951      0t0  UDP *:kpasswd 
kadmind    1569        root   13u  IPv6   18956      0t0  UDP [fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6508]:kpasswd 
kadmind    1569        root   14u  IPv6   18959      0t0  UDP [fe80::215:8aff:fe00:40db]:kpasswd 
kadmind    1569        root   15u  IPv6   18962      0t0  TCP *:kpasswd (LISTEN)
kadmind    1569        root   16u  IPv4   18963      0t0  TCP *:kpasswd (LISTEN)
kadmind    1569        root   17u  IPv4   17325      0t0  TCP *:kerberos-adm (LISTEN)
kadmind    1569        root   18u  IPv6   17326      0t0  TCP *:kerberos-adm (LISTEN)
krb5kdc    1709        root   12u  IPv4   19553      0t0  UDP *:kerberos 
krb5kdc    1709        root   13u  IPv4   19554      0t0  UDP *:kerberos4 
krb5kdc    1709        root   14u  IPv6   19559      0t0  UDP [fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6508]:kerberos 
krb5kdc    1709        root   15u  IPv6   19561      0t0  UDP [fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6508]:kerberos4 
krb5kdc    1709        root   16u  IPv6   19564      0t0  UDP [fe80::215:8aff:fe00:40db]:kerberos 
krb5kdc    1709        root   17u  IPv6   19082      0t0  UDP [fe80::215:8aff:fe00:40db]:kerberos4 
nslcd      1729       nslcd    9u  IPv4   20619      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:55540->10.0.2.2:ldap (ESTABLISHED)
nslcd      1729       nslcd   10u  IPv4   20620      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:55541->10.0.2.2:ldap (ESTABLISHED)
nslcd      1729       nslcd   11u  IPv4   20238      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:55542->10.0.2.2:ldap (ESTABLISHED)
nslcd      1729       nslcd   12u  IPv4   97531      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:55852->10.0.2.2:ldap (ESTABLISHED)
nslcd      1729       nslcd   13u  IPv4  257923      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:56560->10.0.2.2:ldap (ESTABLISHED)
dhcpd      1877        root    6u  IPv4   19676      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:55536->10.0.2.2:ldap (ESTABLISHED)
dhcpd      1877        root   11u  IPv4   19325      0t0  UDP *:bootps 
dhcpd      1877        root   20u  IPv4   19231      0t0  UDP *:60186 
dhcpd      1877        root   21u  IPv6   19232      0t0  UDP *:61854 
nmbd       1879        root   19u  IPv4   19334      0t0  UDP *:netbios-ns 
nmbd       1879        root   20u  IPv4   19335      0t0  UDP *:netbios-dgm 
nmbd       1879        root   21u  IPv4   19337      0t0  UDP 10.0.2.2:netbios-ns 
nmbd       1879        root   22u  IPv4   19338      0t0  UDP 10.255.255.255:netbios-ns 
nmbd       1879        root   23u  IPv4   19339      0t0  UDP 10.0.2.2:netbios-dgm 
nmbd       1879        root   24u  IPv4   19340      0t0  UDP 10.255.255.255:netbios-dgm 
smbd       1899        root   36u  IPv4   21507      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:microsoft-ds (LISTEN)
smbd       1899        root   37u  IPv4   21508      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:netbios-ssn (LISTEN)
smbd       1899        root   38u  IPv4   21509      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:microsoft-ds (LISTEN)
smbd       1899        root   39u  IPv4   21510      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:netbios-ssn (LISTEN)
java       1902        root   74u  IPv6   21036      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:46340->127.0.0.1:27117 (ESTABLISHED)
java       1902        root   76u  IPv6   21062      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:46341->127.0.0.1:27117 (ESTABLISHED)
java       1902        root   77u  IPv6   21232      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:46342->127.0.0.1:27117 (ESTABLISHED)
java       1902        root   78u  IPv6   21234      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:46343->127.0.0.1:27117 (ESTABLISHED)
java       1902        root   82u  IPv6   22705      0t0  UDP 192.168.0.254:50041 
java       1902        root   83u  IPv6   21273      0t0  UDP 10.0.16.20:52962 
java       1902        root   84u  IPv6   21274      0t0  UDP 10.0.2.2:58607 
java       1902        root   85u  IPv6   21275      0t0  UDP *:10001 
java       1902        root   95u  IPv6   21358      0t0  TCP *:http-alt (LISTEN)
java       1902        root   96u  IPv6   21371      0t0  TCP *:8443 (LISTEN)
java       1902        root   97u  IPv6   21374      0t0  TCP *:8843 (LISTEN)
java       1902        root   98u  IPv6   21375      0t0  TCP *:8880 (LISTEN)
java       1902        root  100u  IPv6   21376      0t0  UDP *:3478 
java       1902        root  101u  IPv6   22770      0t0  TCP *:6789 (LISTEN)
java       1902        root  102u  IPv6   23022      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:46345->127.0.0.1:27117 (ESTABLISHED)
java       1902        root  105u  IPv6   61136      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:46496->127.0.0.1:27117 (ESTABLISHED)
dovecot    1929        root    3u  IPv4   13373      0t0  TCP *:imap2 (LISTEN)
dovecot    1929        root    4u  IPv6   13374      0t0  TCP *:imap2 (LISTEN)
dovecot    1929        root    5u  IPv4   13375      0t0  TCP *:imaps (LISTEN)
dovecot    1929        root    6u  IPv6   13376      0t0  TCP *:imaps (LISTEN)
mongod     1973        root    9u  IPv4   22332      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27117 (LISTEN)
mongod     1973        root   11u  IPv4   22430      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27117->127.0.0.1:46340 (ESTABLISHED)
mongod     1973        root   12u  IPv4   22463      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27117->127.0.0.1:46341 (ESTABLISHED)
mongod     1973        root   15u  IPv4   21233      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27117->127.0.0.1:46342 (ESTABLISHED)
mongod     1973        root   16u  IPv4   21235      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27117->127.0.0.1:46343 (ESTABLISHED)
mongod     1973        root   19u  IPv4   23023      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27117->127.0.0.1:46345 (ESTABLISHED)
mongod     1973        root   20u  IPv4   61137      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27117->127.0.0.1:46496 (ESTABLISHED)
exim4      1991 Debian-exim    4u  IPv6   20818      0t0  TCP *:smtp (LISTEN)
exim4      1991 Debian-exim    5u  IPv4   20819      0t0  TCP *:smtp (LISTEN)
apache2    2109        root    4u  IPv6   21055      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)
apache2    2109        root    6u  IPv6   21058      0t0  TCP *:https (LISTEN)
TeamViewe  3114      po4erk   44u  IPv4   29599      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:41023->127.0.0.1:5939 (ESTABLISHED)
wineserve  3266      po4erk   77u  IPv4   29599      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:41023->127.0.0.1:5939 (ESTABLISHED)
TeamViewe  8186      po4erk   13u  IPv4 4575521      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:53708->127.0.0.1:5939 (ESTABLISHED)
apache2   23838    www-data    4u  IPv6   21055      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)
apache2   23838    www-data    6u  IPv6   21058      0t0  TCP *:https (LISTEN)
apache2   23839    www-data    4u  IPv6   21055      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)
apache2   23839    www-data    6u  IPv6   21058      0t0  TCP *:https (LISTEN)
apache2   23840    www-data    4u  IPv6   21055      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)
apache2   23840    www-data    6u  IPv6   21058      0t0  TCP *:https (LISTEN)
apache2   23841    www-data    4u  IPv6   21055      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)
apache2   23841    www-data    6u  IPv6   21058      0t0  TCP *:https (LISTEN)
apache2   23842    www-data    4u  IPv6   21055      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)
apache2   23842    www-data    6u  IPv6   21058      0t0  TCP *:https (LISTEN)
cupsd     23865        root   10u  IPv4 4401563      0t0  TCP *:ipp (LISTEN)
cupsd     23865        root   11u  IPv6 4401564      0t0  TCP *:ipp (LISTEN)
pinger    23906       proxy    0u  IPv6 4402849      0t0  UDP [::1]:41894->[::1]:42648 
pinger    23906       proxy    1u  IPv6 4402849      0t0  UDP [::1]:41894->[::1]:42648 
apache2   27817    www-data    4u  IPv6   21055      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)
apache2   27817    www-data    6u  IPv6   21058      0t0  TCP *:https (LISTEN)

ip link show
Code:
1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN mode DEFAULT group default 
    link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state UP mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether 00:11:85:04:65:08 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
3: eth2: <NO-CARRIER,BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state DOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether 00:11:85:04:65:33 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
4: eth1: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UP mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether 00:15:8a:00:40:db brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
 
Old 05-09-2017, 02:22 PM   #13
wpeckham
Senior Member
 
Registered: Apr 2010
Location: Continental USA
Distribution: Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat, DSL, Puppy, CentOS, Knoppix, Mint-DE, Sparky, Vsido, tinycore, Q4OS
Posts: 3,833

Rep: Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737
Quote:
Originally Posted by po4er View Post
eth0 is a real 10* subnet
eth1 is a real 192 subnet
eth2 i create fake 10* subnet

Default created only eth0 and eth1.

sudo lsof -ni
Code:
COMMAND     PID        USER   FD   TYPE  DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME
systemd       1        root   34u  IPv4   13373      0t0  TCP *:imap2 (LISTEN)
systemd       1        root   35u  IPv6   13374      0t0  TCP *:imap2 (LISTEN)
systemd       1        root   38u  IPv4   13375      0t0  TCP *:imaps (LISTEN)
systemd       1        root   39u  IPv6   13376      0t0  TCP *:imaps (LISTEN)
mongod     1067     mongodb    9u  IPv4   16261      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27017 (LISTEN)
mongod     1067     mongodb   10u  IPv4   14239      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:28017 (LISTEN)
inetd      1068        root    4u  IPv4   14427      0t0  TCP *:auth (LISTEN)
inetd      1068        root    5u  IPv4   14429      0t0  UDP *:tftp 
inetd      1068        root    6u  IPv4   14431      0t0  TCP *:9571 (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind   20u  IPv6   13647      0t0  TCP *:domain (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind   21u  IPv4   13651      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:domain (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind   23u  IPv4   65905      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:domain (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind   24u  IPv4   66190      0t0  TCP 192.168.0.254:domain (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind   25u  IPv4   13661      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:953 (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind   26u  IPv6   13662      0t0  TCP [::1]:953 (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind   27u  IPv4   66316      0t0  TCP 10.0.3.1:domain (LISTEN)
named      1070        bind  512u  IPv6   13646      0t0  UDP *:domain 
named      1070        bind  513u  IPv6   13646      0t0  UDP *:domain 
named      1070        bind  514u  IPv4   13650      0t0  UDP 127.0.0.1:domain 
named      1070        bind  515u  IPv4   13650      0t0  UDP 127.0.0.1:domain 
named      1070        bind  516u  IPv4   65904      0t0  UDP 10.0.2.2:domain 
named      1070        bind  517u  IPv4   65904      0t0  UDP 10.0.2.2:domain 
named      1070        bind  518u  IPv4   66189      0t0  UDP 192.168.0.254:domain 
named      1070        bind  519u  IPv4   66189      0t0  UDP 192.168.0.254:domain 
named      1070        bind  520u  IPv4   66315      0t0  UDP 10.0.3.1:domain 
named      1070        bind  521u  IPv4   66315      0t0  UDP 10.0.3.1:domain 
avahi-dae  1071       avahi   12u  IPv4   13916      0t0  UDP *:mdns 
avahi-dae  1071       avahi   13u  IPv6   13917      0t0  UDP *:mdns 
avahi-dae  1071       avahi   14u  IPv4   13918      0t0  UDP *:41251 
avahi-dae  1071       avahi   15u  IPv6   13919      0t0  UDP *:60104 
rsyslogd   1080        root    5u  IPv4   14973      0t0  UDP *:syslog 
rsyslogd   1080        root    6u  IPv6   14974      0t0  UDP *:syslog 
sshd       1083        root    3u  IPv4   66398      0t0  TCP *:ssh (LISTEN)
sshd       1083        root    4u  IPv6   66400      0t0  TCP *:ssh (LISTEN)
cups-brow  1118        root    5u  IPv6   16789      0t0  TCP [::1]:37056->[::1]:ipp (CLOSE_WAIT)
cups-brow  1118        root    7u  IPv4   16808      0t0  UDP *:ipp 
munin-nod  1213        root    5u  IPv6   16176      0t0  TCP *:munin (LISTEN)
nbd-serve  1328         nbd    4u  IPv4   18081      0t0  TCP *:nbd (LISTEN)
ntpd       1344         ntp   16u  IPv4   18115      0t0  UDP *:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   17u  IPv6   18116      0t0  UDP *:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   18u  IPv4   18121      0t0  UDP 127.0.0.1:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   19u  IPv4   18122      0t0  UDP 10.0.2.2:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   20u  IPv4   66611      0t0  UDP 10.0.3.1:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   21u  IPv4   18124      0t0  UDP 192.168.0.254:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   22u  IPv6   18125      0t0  UDP [::1]:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   23u  IPv6   66612      0t0  UDP [fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6508]:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   24u  IPv6   66613      0t0  UDP [fe80::215:8aff:fe00:40db]:ntp 
ntpd       1344         ntp   26u  IPv6  140594      0t0  UDP [fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6533]:ntp 
nrpe       1349      nagios    3u  IPv4   18211      0t0  TCP *:nrpe (LISTEN)
nrpe       1349      nagios    4u  IPv6   18212      0t0  TCP *:nrpe (LISTEN)
rpcbind    1382        root    6u  IPv4   18217      0t0  UDP *:sunrpc 
rpcbind    1382        root    7u  IPv4   18242      0t0  UDP *:616 
rpcbind    1382        root    8u  IPv4   18243      0t0  TCP *:sunrpc (LISTEN)
rpcbind    1382        root    9u  IPv6   16840      0t0  UDP *:sunrpc 
rpcbind    1382        root   10u  IPv6   16841      0t0  UDP *:616 
rpcbind    1382        root   11u  IPv6   16842      0t0  TCP *:sunrpc (LISTEN)
xrdp       1387        xrdp    6u  IPv4   16978      0t0  TCP *:3389 (LISTEN)
xrdp-sesm  1396        root    6u  IPv4   18626      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:3350 (LISTEN)
teamviewe  1468        root   13u  IPv4   18778      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:5939 (LISTEN)
teamviewe  1468        root   18u  IPv4   17214      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:35166->37.252.246.3:5938 (ESTABLISHED)
teamviewe  1468        root   19u  IPv4   29600      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:5939->127.0.0.1:41023 (ESTABLISHED)
teamviewe  1468        root   20u  IPv4 4575818      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:56504->178.255.152.21:5938 (ESTABLISHED)
teamviewe  1468        root   21u  IPv4 4575106      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:5939->127.0.0.1:53708 (ESTABLISHED)
squid3     1472       proxy    7u  IPv6   17007      0t0  UDP *:36566 
squid3     1472       proxy    8u  IPv4   17008      0t0  UDP *:40543 
squid3     1472       proxy   15u  IPv6 4402850      0t0  UDP [::1]:42648->[::1]:41894 
squid3     1472       proxy   17u  IPv6   18760      0t0  TCP *:3128 (LISTEN)
rpc.mount  1537        root    8u  IPv4   18799      0t0  UDP *:55640 
rpc.mount  1537        root    9u  IPv4   17144      0t0  TCP *:37069 (LISTEN)
rpc.mount  1537        root   10u  IPv6   17146      0t0  UDP *:47551 
rpc.mount  1537        root   11u  IPv6   17148      0t0  TCP *:59701 (LISTEN)
rpc.mount  1537        root   12u  IPv4   17151      0t0  UDP *:50211 
rpc.mount  1537        root   13u  IPv4   17153      0t0  TCP *:40856 (LISTEN)
rpc.mount  1537        root   14u  IPv6   17155      0t0  UDP *:52135 
rpc.mount  1537        root   15u  IPv6   17157      0t0  TCP *:56403 (LISTEN)
rpc.mount  1537        root   16u  IPv4   17159      0t0  UDP *:57128 
rpc.mount  1537        root   17u  IPv4   17161      0t0  TCP *:60000 (LISTEN)
rpc.mount  1537        root   18u  IPv6   17163      0t0  UDP *:40172 
rpc.mount  1537        root   19u  IPv6   17165      0t0  TCP *:48740 (LISTEN)
slapd      1539    openldap    9u  IPv4   18588      0t0  TCP *:ldap (LISTEN)
slapd      1539    openldap   10u  IPv4   18589      0t0  TCP *:ldaps (LISTEN)
slapd      1539    openldap   30u  IPv4   19230      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:ldap->10.0.2.2:55536 (ESTABLISHED)
slapd      1539    openldap   32u  IPv4   98399      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:ldap->10.0.2.2:55852 (ESTABLISHED)
slapd      1539    openldap   34u  IPv4   20621      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:ldap->10.0.2.2:55540 (ESTABLISHED)
slapd      1539    openldap   35u  IPv4   20623      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:ldap->10.0.2.2:55541 (ESTABLISHED)
slapd      1539    openldap   38u  IPv4   20239      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:ldap->10.0.2.2:55542 (ESTABLISHED)
slapd      1539    openldap   44u  IPv4  257924      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:ldap->10.0.2.2:56560 (ESTABLISHED)
kadmind    1569        root   12u  IPv4   18951      0t0  UDP *:kpasswd 
kadmind    1569        root   13u  IPv6   18956      0t0  UDP [fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6508]:kpasswd 
kadmind    1569        root   14u  IPv6   18959      0t0  UDP [fe80::215:8aff:fe00:40db]:kpasswd 
kadmind    1569        root   15u  IPv6   18962      0t0  TCP *:kpasswd (LISTEN)
kadmind    1569        root   16u  IPv4   18963      0t0  TCP *:kpasswd (LISTEN)
kadmind    1569        root   17u  IPv4   17325      0t0  TCP *:kerberos-adm (LISTEN)
kadmind    1569        root   18u  IPv6   17326      0t0  TCP *:kerberos-adm (LISTEN)
krb5kdc    1709        root   12u  IPv4   19553      0t0  UDP *:kerberos 
krb5kdc    1709        root   13u  IPv4   19554      0t0  UDP *:kerberos4 
krb5kdc    1709        root   14u  IPv6   19559      0t0  UDP [fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6508]:kerberos 
krb5kdc    1709        root   15u  IPv6   19561      0t0  UDP [fe80::211:85ff:fe04:6508]:kerberos4 
krb5kdc    1709        root   16u  IPv6   19564      0t0  UDP [fe80::215:8aff:fe00:40db]:kerberos 
krb5kdc    1709        root   17u  IPv6   19082      0t0  UDP [fe80::215:8aff:fe00:40db]:kerberos4 
nslcd      1729       nslcd    9u  IPv4   20619      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:55540->10.0.2.2:ldap (ESTABLISHED)
nslcd      1729       nslcd   10u  IPv4   20620      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:55541->10.0.2.2:ldap (ESTABLISHED)
nslcd      1729       nslcd   11u  IPv4   20238      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:55542->10.0.2.2:ldap (ESTABLISHED)
nslcd      1729       nslcd   12u  IPv4   97531      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:55852->10.0.2.2:ldap (ESTABLISHED)
nslcd      1729       nslcd   13u  IPv4  257923      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:56560->10.0.2.2:ldap (ESTABLISHED)
dhcpd      1877        root    6u  IPv4   19676      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:55536->10.0.2.2:ldap (ESTABLISHED)
dhcpd      1877        root   11u  IPv4   19325      0t0  UDP *:bootps 
dhcpd      1877        root   20u  IPv4   19231      0t0  UDP *:60186 
dhcpd      1877        root   21u  IPv6   19232      0t0  UDP *:61854 
nmbd       1879        root   19u  IPv4   19334      0t0  UDP *:netbios-ns 
nmbd       1879        root   20u  IPv4   19335      0t0  UDP *:netbios-dgm 
nmbd       1879        root   21u  IPv4   19337      0t0  UDP 10.0.2.2:netbios-ns 
nmbd       1879        root   22u  IPv4   19338      0t0  UDP 10.255.255.255:netbios-ns 
nmbd       1879        root   23u  IPv4   19339      0t0  UDP 10.0.2.2:netbios-dgm 
nmbd       1879        root   24u  IPv4   19340      0t0  UDP 10.255.255.255:netbios-dgm 
smbd       1899        root   36u  IPv4   21507      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:microsoft-ds (LISTEN)
smbd       1899        root   37u  IPv4   21508      0t0  TCP 10.0.2.2:netbios-ssn (LISTEN)
smbd       1899        root   38u  IPv4   21509      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:microsoft-ds (LISTEN)
smbd       1899        root   39u  IPv4   21510      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:netbios-ssn (LISTEN)
java       1902        root   74u  IPv6   21036      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:46340->127.0.0.1:27117 (ESTABLISHED)
java       1902        root   76u  IPv6   21062      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:46341->127.0.0.1:27117 (ESTABLISHED)
java       1902        root   77u  IPv6   21232      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:46342->127.0.0.1:27117 (ESTABLISHED)
java       1902        root   78u  IPv6   21234      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:46343->127.0.0.1:27117 (ESTABLISHED)
java       1902        root   82u  IPv6   22705      0t0  UDP 192.168.0.254:50041 
java       1902        root   83u  IPv6   21273      0t0  UDP 10.0.16.20:52962 
java       1902        root   84u  IPv6   21274      0t0  UDP 10.0.2.2:58607 
java       1902        root   85u  IPv6   21275      0t0  UDP *:10001 
java       1902        root   95u  IPv6   21358      0t0  TCP *:http-alt (LISTEN)
java       1902        root   96u  IPv6   21371      0t0  TCP *:8443 (LISTEN)
java       1902        root   97u  IPv6   21374      0t0  TCP *:8843 (LISTEN)
java       1902        root   98u  IPv6   21375      0t0  TCP *:8880 (LISTEN)
java       1902        root  100u  IPv6   21376      0t0  UDP *:3478 
java       1902        root  101u  IPv6   22770      0t0  TCP *:6789 (LISTEN)
java       1902        root  102u  IPv6   23022      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:46345->127.0.0.1:27117 (ESTABLISHED)
java       1902        root  105u  IPv6   61136      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:46496->127.0.0.1:27117 (ESTABLISHED)
dovecot    1929        root    3u  IPv4   13373      0t0  TCP *:imap2 (LISTEN)
dovecot    1929        root    4u  IPv6   13374      0t0  TCP *:imap2 (LISTEN)
dovecot    1929        root    5u  IPv4   13375      0t0  TCP *:imaps (LISTEN)
dovecot    1929        root    6u  IPv6   13376      0t0  TCP *:imaps (LISTEN)
mongod     1973        root    9u  IPv4   22332      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27117 (LISTEN)
mongod     1973        root   11u  IPv4   22430      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27117->127.0.0.1:46340 (ESTABLISHED)
mongod     1973        root   12u  IPv4   22463      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27117->127.0.0.1:46341 (ESTABLISHED)
mongod     1973        root   15u  IPv4   21233      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27117->127.0.0.1:46342 (ESTABLISHED)
mongod     1973        root   16u  IPv4   21235      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27117->127.0.0.1:46343 (ESTABLISHED)
mongod     1973        root   19u  IPv4   23023      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27117->127.0.0.1:46345 (ESTABLISHED)
mongod     1973        root   20u  IPv4   61137      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:27117->127.0.0.1:46496 (ESTABLISHED)
exim4      1991 Debian-exim    4u  IPv6   20818      0t0  TCP *:smtp (LISTEN)
exim4      1991 Debian-exim    5u  IPv4   20819      0t0  TCP *:smtp (LISTEN)
apache2    2109        root    4u  IPv6   21055      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)
apache2    2109        root    6u  IPv6   21058      0t0  TCP *:https (LISTEN)
TeamViewe  3114      po4erk   44u  IPv4   29599      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:41023->127.0.0.1:5939 (ESTABLISHED)
wineserve  3266      po4erk   77u  IPv4   29599      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:41023->127.0.0.1:5939 (ESTABLISHED)
TeamViewe  8186      po4erk   13u  IPv4 4575521      0t0  TCP 127.0.0.1:53708->127.0.0.1:5939 (ESTABLISHED)
apache2   23838    www-data    4u  IPv6   21055      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)
apache2   23838    www-data    6u  IPv6   21058      0t0  TCP *:https (LISTEN)
apache2   23839    www-data    4u  IPv6   21055      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)
apache2   23839    www-data    6u  IPv6   21058      0t0  TCP *:https (LISTEN)
apache2   23840    www-data    4u  IPv6   21055      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)
apache2   23840    www-data    6u  IPv6   21058      0t0  TCP *:https (LISTEN)
apache2   23841    www-data    4u  IPv6   21055      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)
apache2   23841    www-data    6u  IPv6   21058      0t0  TCP *:https (LISTEN)
apache2   23842    www-data    4u  IPv6   21055      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)
apache2   23842    www-data    6u  IPv6   21058      0t0  TCP *:https (LISTEN)
cupsd     23865        root   10u  IPv4 4401563      0t0  TCP *:ipp (LISTEN)
cupsd     23865        root   11u  IPv6 4401564      0t0  TCP *:ipp (LISTEN)
pinger    23906       proxy    0u  IPv6 4402849      0t0  UDP [::1]:41894->[::1]:42648 
pinger    23906       proxy    1u  IPv6 4402849      0t0  UDP [::1]:41894->[::1]:42648 
apache2   27817    www-data    4u  IPv6   21055      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)
apache2   27817    www-data    6u  IPv6   21058      0t0  TCP *:https (LISTEN)

ip link show
Code:
1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN mode DEFAULT group default 
    link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state UP mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether 00:11:85:04:65:08 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
3: eth2: <NO-CARRIER,BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state DOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether 00:11:85:04:65:33 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
4: eth1: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UP mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether 00:15:8a:00:40:db brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
I know of no provision in networking to route to a 'fake' network that is the same as a real subnet.
If I understand you, that is what you have here.
You cannot route traffic for the 10.0.0.0/8 subnet through two interfaces. It simply cannot be done.
Now there may be potential to route certain TRAFFIC (as from a subset of the internal network, or certain ports only) to a different interface, but if it is connected to the same subnet I am confused about what value would derive.

Can you clarify? What is the real objective here. As stated, this does not make sense.
 
Old 05-10-2017, 01:52 AM   #14
po4er
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: May 2017
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Ok. How to connect other users to eth2 i don't understand? eth0 is my connection to gateway, eth1 connect to unifi system. How to connect other users? How to use eth2?
 
Old 05-10-2017, 09:51 AM   #15
wpeckham
Senior Member
 
Registered: Apr 2010
Location: Continental USA
Distribution: Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat, DSL, Puppy, CentOS, Knoppix, Mint-DE, Sparky, Vsido, tinycore, Q4OS
Posts: 3,833

Rep: Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737Reputation: 1737
From your previously posted information about the addresses of the interfaces, I can presume that you MIGHT have some devices addresses on the (most likely) class C subnet 10.0.2.0/24 and other addressed on the 10.0.3.0/24 subnets. Your default gateway is 10.0.0.1 so that is using the 10.0.0.0/24 subnet. Subnet separation is key to dealing with this routing at the address level.

Given these I know that we need to consider traffic addresses for 24 bit mask networks 10.0.0.0, 10.0.1.0, 10.0.2.0, and 10.0.3.0.

Are there other class C subnet addresses used in your network?

Last edited by wpeckham; 05-10-2017 at 09:54 AM.
 
  


Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Migrating mail server from debian 5 to debian 6- Maildir folder renaming script asylum_craig Linux - Server 1 04-05-2013 06:46 AM
LXer: How to add Debian Squeeze to your Debian Lenny FAI install server LXer Syndicated Linux News 0 09-08-2011 07:21 PM
Mounting a 2TB ee GPT partition with Busybox debian-installer/debian live? Xeratul Debian 0 08-15-2011 09:55 AM
LXer: How To Upgrade Debian Lenny (Debian 5.0) To Squeeze (Debian 6.0) On Xen VPS LXer Syndicated Linux News 0 03-09-2011 05:20 AM

LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Newbie

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.

Main Menu
Advertisement
My LQ
Write for LQ
LinuxQuestions.org is looking for people interested in writing Editorials, Articles, Reviews, and more. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.
Main Menu
Syndicate
RSS1  Latest Threads
RSS1  LQ News
Twitter: @linuxquestions
Open Source Consulting | Domain Registration