openSuSE fails to connect to samba share on Apple Time Capsule
Over the years I've had issues with openSuSE and samba. Most recently I've narrowed it down to my Time Capsule. I'm not sure if I was able to access it with different firmware in the past but in its current state everything accept SuSE can access it. Can anyone offer any assistance? Here is information that may be useful.
- Unable to ping nodes by hostname
- Nodes respond to pings by ip address
- Other Windows and Linux OS's can access the share
- Time Capsule firmware always kept up to date
- openSuSE can access samba shares on Windows machines
Thanks for your help
Last edited by Quija; 06-26-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Reason: Provide more information