Originally Posted by MKSrivastava
Before I start exploring Eclipse on linux for embedded device. I have few queries -
1. How to install Eclipse on Debian for x86.
2. How to do cross compiling for ARM Xscale.
3. How to use C/C++ applications on eclipse IDE
and run it on embedded device.
4. How should I bring drivers for embedded device
which supports Eclipse frameworks, in return
support all C/C++ applications run as UI.
Any clue to start with would help.
1. regarding installation of eclipse is easy either using Synaptic Manager from ur Linux ditro or download eclipse from its website and follow the instruction.
2. check this pdf file for adding ARM cross toolchain in this thread file
3. there is a tutorial in the welcome screen of Eclipse once u install it that says how to use C/C++