Originally Posted by XenaneX
Could you describe the problem a little more clearly? Maybe include a line from what is printed.
Well, in Okular the margins are the maximum margins of the printer ( 3 mm ) and even if I set the top margin to 20 mm - and the others to the respective ones - I lose the top of the fist line.
I tried the "Print to PDF" command in LibreOffice and the output is Correct.
Using Times New Roman as the character type I get the following error:
For example a "d" is printed as if it has another smaller "d" inside
I installed kde4-printer-applet.
From there I selected: "scale to fill page".
Now the margins are correct, and the first print was without problems.
I rebooted, the margins are still correct, but this is an example of the error:
Should be "Chiusura" "Barclaycard" and "774,21"
Don't know why every time I print I get different characters mismatched