I've purchased and RT5572 WLAN card from Mediatek. The card is supported for Linux in two ways:
1. A driver available with the Kernel
2. A driver from Mediatek
The problem is, that both won't run stable ony my system (ARM-based). I did compile both of the drivers, but none shows the stability, that I wish for. The Mediatek driver even refuses to work absolutely.
Therefore my question: Is there any hardware available, that suits the following needs?
- USB connection (must have)
- 2,4 / 5 GHz dualband (must have)
- 802.11n standard (must have)
- external antenna connectors (must have)
- low power consumption - embedded module
- all channels (even the DFS ones) available - free choice of frequencies
- no housing, pure PCB-board
Any hints would be kindly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,