Kernel booting problem...with Embedded Artists 3250 board
As a part of my project, I need to port linux kernel onto Embedded Artists 3250 (ARM 9) board.
1) I configured it with default lpc32xx_defconfig file since my controller is LPC 3250 of NXP
2) But when I try to boot up linux system onto this board, it just starts and hangs like this.
Uncompressing linux Kernel, booting linux kernel
3) I done booting by NFS root file sytem.
4) Everything is fine upto me regarding configuration file.
5) Eventhough I used respective cross compiler also
Looking for your reply...
Might want to check your console settings.
I had similar issues with my beagleboard when I first started, but the board wasn't hanging. It was not configured correctly to display to the serial console after the "booting kernel" message.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 AM.|