LinuxQuestions.org
Review your favorite Linux distribution.
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Non-*NIX Forums > General
User Name
Password
General This forum is for non-technical general discussion which can include both Linux and non-Linux topics. Have fun!

Notices


Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12-26-2017, 06:43 AM   #61
pompous ninja
Member
 
Registered: Nov 2017
Location: Brazil
Distribution: Linux Mint
Posts: 71

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
Also on ubuntu forums (banned twice) and openBSD mailing list, as well as trolling PV (Slackware) on twitter (most likely).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ondoho View Post
the fact that op avoided ubuntuforums in their reply tells me that at least that is undisputably true.
take that, and add to it the BS that is going down here on LQ plus pretty identically on debian forums, why is it not banned yet???
@ondoho

ChuangTzu lied when he said that I was banned on openBSD mailing list!

ChuangTzu will be moderate or banned because of the lie that he spoked?

If someone will accuses me of having been banned from any forum, please post the source of the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbjsb001 View Post
@pompous ninja, you do realise that people are having a lot of fun here - at your expense?

But that said, I wish to thank you for this very, very entertaining thread!
The jsbjsb001 said that likes much of my topic.

Should he be banned?

Last edited by pompous ninja; 12-26-2017 at 06:47 AM.
 
Old 12-26-2017, 06:49 AM   #62
pompous ninja
Member
 
Registered: Nov 2017
Location: Brazil
Distribution: Linux Mint
Posts: 71

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Wink

Dear all, please, If exist answers to the questions that I have asked that were not spoken, please speak those answers, if these answers are not spoken, tell me where I find these answers!
 
Old 12-26-2017, 07:25 AM   #63
jsbjsb001
Senior Member
 
Registered: Mar 2009
Location: Somewhere on earth? Maybe I'm a figment of your imagination?
Distribution: A number of them over the years...
Posts: 1,193

Rep: Reputation: 609Reputation: 609Reputation: 609Reputation: 609Reputation: 609Reputation: 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by pompous ninja View Post
...

The jsbjsb001 said that likes much of my topic.

Should he be banned?
I never said any such thing, so now your most certainly ARE lying... I said "this thread is very, very entertaining".

I should also say for all of the wrong reason's too. Seriously pompous ninja, assuming that you were ahead (which your NOT), I'd say why don't you quit while your ahead. Your not winning any friends here by continuing calling people names etc.

As far as I can see, other members ain't replying in support of your argument.

PS: The rate your going, you'll be the one that ends up being banned.
 
Old 12-26-2017, 07:49 AM   #64
pompous ninja
Member
 
Registered: Nov 2017
Location: Brazil
Distribution: Linux Mint
Posts: 71

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbjsb001 View Post
I never said any such thing, so now your most certainly ARE lying... I said "this thread is very, very entertaining".

I should also say for all of the wrong reason's too.
@jsbjsb001

I said that you (jsbjsb001) likes much of my topic.

I did not say that you or I should be banned!

I wanted speak:

He (jsbjsb001) should be banned because he (jsbjsb001) said that likes much of my topic?

Last edited by pompous ninja; 12-26-2017 at 07:58 AM.
 
Old 12-26-2017, 07:52 AM   #65
jsbjsb001
Senior Member
 
Registered: Mar 2009
Location: Somewhere on earth? Maybe I'm a figment of your imagination?
Distribution: A number of them over the years...
Posts: 1,193

Rep: Reputation: 609Reputation: 609Reputation: 609Reputation: 609Reputation: 609Reputation: 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by pompous ninja View Post
I said that you (jsbjsb001) likes much of my topic.

I did not say that you or I should be banned!
Once again, I DID NOT SAY that "I like much of your topic".

Given that you can't seem to help yourself and in NOT picking fights with members, I have reported this thread.
 
Old 12-26-2017, 09:11 AM   #66
TB0ne
LQ Guru
 
Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, Slack,CentOS
Posts: 19,911

Rep: Reputation: 4702Reputation: 4702Reputation: 4702Reputation: 4702Reputation: 4702Reputation: 4702Reputation: 4702Reputation: 4702Reputation: 4702Reputation: 4702Reputation: 4702
Quote:
Originally Posted by ondoho View Post
the fact that op avoided ubuntuforums in their reply tells me that at least that is undisputably true.
take that, and add to it the BS that is going down here on LQ plus pretty identically on debian forums, why is it not banned yet???
Agreed...was wondering the same thing.
 
Old 12-26-2017, 11:03 AM   #67
!!!
Member
 
Registered: Jan 2017
Posts: 666

Rep: Reputation: 288Reputation: 288Reputation: 288
Is 'reality' (HR's PythonJava, etc) actually just one's own='private' IMAGE{s,inary}?

@pn, my 1&only friend:

I think you missed my point, that 'all reality is simply images in the mind=brain'.

If you see people in HR who are inventing new languages (JavaPython),
or people in Museums inventing/using a distro they enjoy, those are your private thoughts.

I had a couple similar discssions in my head this AM:
Kali is a snake (or a wolf), brought by a new member, to a dog-lovers' club; new member gets banned.
The recent posters in this (your) Thread might be aliases of Jeremy, trying to keep his wonderful contribution to the 'dying' Internet, in decent condition!!!

There is a classic story of someone who 100% believes='knows' (in their private mind)
that they are the famous Napoleon. As long as they keep their thoughts to themselves,
all is OK, and no one needs to disagree or try to correct them (which is 100% impossible,
at least in that classic story). My friend, might you help me find that classic story on the Internet,
(before it&I am gone/banned)? Thank you. To clarify, because my writing is poor,
I can't find a link to that classic story on the Internet, to post here.
You seem good at finding links to stories on the Internet, so I ask you, my friend.
Others are welcomed to help me search for it on the Internet too. Thanks to all.
 
Old 12-26-2017, 11:15 AM   #68
jeremy
root
 
Registered: Jun 2000
Distribution: Debian, Red Hat, Slackware, Fedora, Ubuntu
Posts: 12,652

Rep: Reputation: 3399Reputation: 3399Reputation: 3399Reputation: 3399Reputation: 3399Reputation: 3399Reputation: 3399Reputation: 3399Reputation: 3399Reputation: 3399Reputation: 3399
I'm closing this thread, as it's now gone way off topic.

@pompous ninja, your posting patten is starting to become an issue, and similar behavior has clearly gotten you banned elsewhere. We make an effort to be extremely welcoming at LQ, but if you'd like to continue participating here you'll need to change this.

@others, the piling on and bickering is something I expect not to happen at LQ. Please keep that in mind.

--jeremy
 
  


Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LXer: Organizations with innovative IT departments value collaboration LXer Syndicated Linux News 0 04-02-2014 03:40 PM
Which is the next Booming Technology to learn with additional with Linux Knowledge LittleMaster Linux - General 1 10-12-2012 10:20 AM
Do you email abuse departments of people abusing your network? abefroman Linux - Security 12 11-29-2009 05:52 PM
Require some knowledge on file copying across networks gjagadish Linux - Software 2 05-28-2009 08:16 PM
LXer: US federal departments move more to OSS LXer Syndicated Linux News 0 11-05-2007 04:40 AM

LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Non-*NIX Forums > General

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 PM.

Main Menu
Advertisement
My LQ
Write for LQ
LinuxQuestions.org is looking for people interested in writing Editorials, Articles, Reviews, and more. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.
Main Menu
Syndicate
RSS1  Latest Threads
RSS1  LQ News
Twitter: @linuxquestions
Facebook: linuxquestions Google+: linuxquestions
Open Source Consulting | Domain Registration