LinuxQuestions.org
Latest LQ Deal: Latest LQ Deals
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Non-*NIX Forums > General
User Name
Password
General This forum is for non-technical general discussion which can include both Linux and non-Linux topics. Have fun!

Notices


Reply
  Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2019, 07:07 AM   #16
TB0ne
LQ Guru
 
Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, Slack,CentOS
Posts: 21,824

Rep: Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
@TB0ne
Hi. And once again i will beg to differ. YouTube is more than valid because it is both visual and audio presentation at same time. Ever wonder why there is quote "picture speaks louder than thousand words"? I learned basic english from watching children cartoons better than at school teached. Coincidence? Not really. Human brain works like a computer but made from grey matter not silicone. And humans and nonhuman brains are wired to respond to such method better than plain source.
Coloring books are too; that doesn't mean you learn more from them than you do a college textbook. YouTube is *NOT* a good source of factual information, period. Your argument that "it is both visual and audio", is meaningless. And again, the people who MAKE the videos are only displaying what THEY think...did you ever bother to consider where they get their information? How they reach their conclusions? You know...actually *THINK*????
Quote:
I am not programmer despite unfinished computer studies due to circumstances that i not want post yet but it was not my fault and for that reason mostly post in General but connection is visible. My work involves driving at the moment. So i do know how real life work just enough to say that something does need to change..and i earned salary so i know what it is like to do something else other than watching youtube. For this reason i wrote that i have real life experiences aswell. Yet some think i am dumb and they not matter. Each of our lives matter. If youtube is not good source then what is good source? Books? Like Harry Potter is real then aswell? All type of sources have truth and fiction and lies. But again "picture speak louder than text or words"..so both video and audio is like multiple pictures explained.
No, you don't know how real life works if you think YouTube and television are good sources of information. And you TOTALLY IGNORE what you were told about getting out and doing something in your area, didn't you???

You seem to want to start threads like this, whine about "no one understands me", and somehow expect everyone to want to agree with you. Everyone has had troubles, bad times, and awful things happen to them...you aren't special. Either get up, talk to people and actually DO SOMETHING with your life, or don't. But watching videos and posting junk like this thread isn't going to do anything for you.
 
Old 08-21-2019, 07:12 AM   #17
Arcane
Member
 
Registered: May 2006
Location: Latvia, Europe
Distribution: random
Posts: 306

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 312Reputation: 312Reputation: 312Reputation: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by enorbet View Post
There is a major difference though, Arcane. Books are labeled Fiction or Non-Fiction. YouTube videos are not so labelled. You also quote movies and publications which are labelled Fiction and not as a point of speculation to consider, but as solid evidence. Fiction is not evidence.
LOL? How is it fiction if someone makes youtube video explaining lessons about School of Life or how stuff work or experimenting with reality? Have you even tried to watch and listen to what i link? Where in those videos are invalid data?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB0ne View Post
Coloring books are too; that doesn't mean you learn more from them than you do a college textbook. YouTube is *NOT* a good source of factual information, period. Your argument that "it is both visual and audio", is meaningless. And again, the people who MAKE the videos are only displaying what THEY think...did you ever bother to consider where they get their information? How they reach their conclusions? You know...actually *THINK*????

No, you don't know how real life works if you think YouTube and television are good sources of information. And you TOTALLY IGNORE what you were told about getting out and doing something in your area, didn't you???

You seem to want to start threads like this, whine about "no one understands me", and somehow expect everyone to want to agree with you. Everyone has had troubles, bad times, and awful things happen to them...you aren't special. Either get up, talk to people and actually DO SOMETHING with your life, or don't. But watching videos and posting junk like this thread isn't going to do anything for you.
Period? I don't think so. YouTube is valid for those who use it as additional source.

Again same assumption lolsense nonsense. I am not saying that. And i maybe don't know how real life work on older than me people level but i do know basics. I do spend stuff outside home aswell. I already wrote that i was guestworker in Europe. I simply am saying that what we are told growing up about how life work is not how society operates.

This thread is not about me. I simply over years are getting tired that younger generation is being "pissed on" and making think 'it is rain'. Consider me one of those people from exception list like in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az5Tmz9_eHA
I not have OCD but something else. That does not change my point.
Never wrote i am more special but i am not less special either.
Before you say those videos are fiction. Try viewing them! Then will see who not have arguments.

BTW: Why are most members so quick to get upset? How is this thread junk? I can also say other member threads are junk then. Same logic. Simply because i think so.

Last edited by Arcane; 08-21-2019 at 07:23 AM. Reason: more
 
Old 08-21-2019, 07:29 AM   #18
TB0ne
LQ Guru
 
Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, Slack,CentOS
Posts: 21,824

Rep: Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
LOL? How is it fiction if someone makes youtube video explaining lessons about School of Life or how stuff work or experimenting with reality? Have you even tried to watch and listen to what i link? Where in those videos are invalid data?
Again, you are either a troll, dumb, or just clueless. enorbet specifically referenced things like "Harry Potter", and you're now ignoring the context and continuing on.
Quote:
Period? I don't think so. YouTube is valid for those who use it as additional source.
Yet you NEVER seem to post anything besides YouTube videos...you've NEVER quoted a book, source, or anything past YouTube.
Quote:
Again same assumption lolsense nonsense. I am not saying that. And i maybe don't know how real life work on older than me people level but i do know basics. I do spend stuff outside home aswell. I already wrote that i was guestworker in Europe. I simply am saying that what we are told growing up about how life work is not how society operates
No, you DON'T know basics, clearly. You were a 'guestworker in Europe'..wow, great. You did one thing years ago, somewhere else. AGAIN, what have you done WHERE YOU LIVE NOW??? Anything??? Do you get out where you live? Actually talk to people? Help them? Your neighborhood/community?? Or are you 'helping' by watching YouTube?
Quote:
This thread is not about me. I simply over years are getting tired that younger generation is being "pissed on" and making think 'it is rain'. Consider me one of those people from exception list like in this video I not have OCD but something else. That does not change my point. Before you say those videos are fiction. Try viewing them! Then will see who not have arguments.
Again, you are either a troll, dumb, or clueless. You CONTINUE TO POST YouTube videos, swearing that they're great/real/whatever...you again ignore the question you were asked: "Where do the people who make those videos, get their information??" Until you can answer that, no 'audio/visual presentation' is going to make it more real. The dinosaurs in Jurassic Park looked very real...fairly certain they weren't, were they?

And you are proving points here, you realize that, don't you? You're sitting there, whining about how 'bad' things are, about how you have problems talking to others, etc., etc., all the while doing nothing but watching YouTube, trolling for videos that ONLY SUPPORT YOUR VIEWS.

Get up; get out; do something with your life. You think you somehow have it worse than others? Trust me, you don't, and I've seen/met such people often, Only difference is, most of them are trying to CHANGE things, rather than whine about them.
 
Old 08-21-2019, 08:24 AM   #19
wainamoinen
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Sep 2009
Posts: 4

Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
So since on this forum there are plenty of older generation people why not share some actual advice how life operates that is not told to newborns till they reach specific age? Thanks in advance
That made me remember some quotes, I'll share them.


Nobody is sure how life operates.
Quote:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
* Bertrand Russell

Everyone's life is different.
Quote:
- “Donald,” I said when I got to the field, “I have come to the conclusion that you just don’t live in this world.”
- He looked at me startled from the top of his wing, where he was learning to pour gas into the tank. “Of course not. Can you tell me one person who does?”
- “What do you mean, can I tell you one person who does. ME! I live in this world!”
- “Excellent,” he said, as though through independent study I had uncovered a hidden mystery. “Remind me to buy you lunch today... I marvel at the way you never stop learning.”
- I puzzled over that. He wasn’t being sarcastic or ironic; he had meant just what he said. “What do you mean? Of course I live in this world. Me and about four billion other people. It’s you who...”
- “Oh, God, Richard! You’re serious! Cancel the lunch. No hamburger, no malt, no nothing at all! Here I had thought you had reached this major knowing -” He broke off and looked down on me in angry pity. “You’re sure of that. You live in the same world, do you, as... a stockbroker, shall we say? Your life has just been all tumbled and changed, I presume, by the new SEC policy - mandatory review of portfolios with shareholder investment loss more than fify percent? You live in the same world as a tournament chess player, do you? With the New York Open going on this week, Petrosian and Fischer and Browne in Manhattan for a half-million-dollar purse, what are you doing in a hayfield in Maitland, Ohio?
* Richard Bach (Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah)

Somethimes mistakes create a path. You can't/shouldn't avoid them.
Quote:
Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters.
* Yoda

Finally.
Quote:
Dr. Perry Lyman: That's 'cause we all wanna be problemless. To fix ourselves. We look for some magic solution to make us all better, but none of us really know what we're doing. And why is that so bad? That's all we humans can do. Guess. Try. Hope. But, Justin, just pray you don't fool yourself into thinking you've got the answer. Because that's bullshit. The trick is living without an answer. I think.
* Thumbsucker movie
 
Old 08-21-2019, 09:47 AM   #20
jsbjsb001
Senior Member
 
Registered: Mar 2009
Location: Earth? I would say I hope so but I'm not so sure about that... I could just be a figment of your imagination too.
Distribution: Currently OpenMandriva. Previously openSUSE, PCLinuxOS, CentOS, among others over the years.
Posts: 2,995

Rep: Reputation: 1555Reputation: 1555Reputation: 1555Reputation: 1555Reputation: 1555Reputation: 1555Reputation: 1555Reputation: 1555Reputation: 1555Reputation: 1555Reputation: 1555
Arcane,

While I'm not really too sure what the point of this thread is beyond it's title... did you think that since you obviously have an internet connection; you could perhaps try and help people in the technical forums here?

Sure, I don't know everything there possibly is to know about Linux, computers in general, etc, and I'm sure there's people here that know a lot more than I do about such things (I'm sure at least a couple of those people have even responded to this very thread). But while for various reasons I'm limited in how I can "help make the world a better place", if I see threads here that I think I might be able to answer/help with, then that's something I can do. And obviously it's nice to be able to offer some help where I can - even if you don't always even get so much as a "thanks" for your trouble. So I guess it's my little part of "making a difference" and being able to help where I can. And at least make "the world a better place" for those that have problems with Linux, who otherwise might not have anywhere else to turn to for help.

I say this because you never/very rarely seem to post anywhere on LQ other than to this "General" forum. Perhaps that could be a way to "make a difference", and would be better than just watching and posting YouTube videos...
 
Old 08-21-2019, 12:04 PM   #21
Arcane
Member
 
Registered: May 2006
Location: Latvia, Europe
Distribution: random
Posts: 306

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 312Reputation: 312Reputation: 312Reputation: 312
@TB0ne
Stop judging me by my posts. I know your types. If you would meet me in real life you would know why i am misunderstood. I am not your average millenial. I grow up both in oldschool and newschool so i know both sides.

Oh great. Turns out i did something for short time..yet it was for years and got health problems from doing it so recovering at home then will return. Nice logic. Isn't that undeserved insult? As i said stop trying to insult if not know whole story.

I am not whining i am explaining. American mentality seems wierd now. I thought you guys are land of free and land of justice.

Want to know russian mentality? Watch how Mr Bean idea is implemented in real life despite people being sceptical.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iHfU7obc8
This is why i repeat myself. Americans tend to be comfort based ignoring other ideas. Russians play with other ideas all time and most of time succeed.

Last edited by Arcane; 08-21-2019 at 12:07 PM. Reason: more
 
Old 08-21-2019, 01:29 PM   #22
TB0ne
LQ Guru
 
Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, Slack,CentOS
Posts: 21,824

Rep: Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
@TB0ne
Stop judging me by my posts. I know your types. If you would meet me in real life you would know why i am misunderstood. I am not your average millenial. I grow up both in oldschool and newschool so i know both sides.
Right; back to the whining about how 'misunderstood' you are, how 'special and unique', right?? NO ONE has more problems than you do. And the only things we know about you, are FROM WHAT YOU POST. I meet enough lazy and ignorant people in real life; don't need to meet another one.
Quote:
Oh great. Turns out i did something for short time..yet it was for years and got health problems from doing it so recovering at home then will return. Nice logic. Isn't that undeserved insult? As i said stop trying to insult if not know whole story. I am not whining i am explaining. American mentality seems wierd now. I thought you guys are land of free and land of justice.
No insult, a question: WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY DO???? What are you actively trying to do, to make things better around you? Or do you sit and watch YouTube and whine? We have tons of people just like you already, and know them well. Complainers about how 'bad' things are...yet you ask them to clean up in front of where THEY LIVE, and suddenly it's 'someone elses problem'.
Quote:
Want to know russian mentality? Watch how Mr Bean idea is implemented in real life despite people being sceptical. This is why i repeat myself. Americans tend to be comfort based ignoring other ideas. Russians play with other ideas all time and most of time succeed.
Again; YouTube is *NOT* a good source of information. And how often have you been to America? I've been to Russia and the Ukraine a few times, as well as many places in Africa, the middle-east, and Europe. I don't watch YouTube videos and go "Wow, that must be how EVERYONE IS".

Grow up. You're ignorant, unwilling to learn, and apparently lazy. You can't understand what people are telling you here, so you're off on another tangent about "land of free", etc. What do you post on this technical website, that's NOT screed like this post? When have you helped anyone here with any issues at all?? What do you do where you live to make things better for others and yourself?? Until you can actually answer questions with real answers, it's pointless posting.
 
Old 08-21-2019, 01:41 PM   #23
273
LQ Addict
 
Registered: Dec 2011
Location: UK
Distribution: Debian Sid AMD64, Raspbian Wheezy, various VMs
Posts: 7,348

Rep: Reputation: 2258Reputation: 2258Reputation: 2258Reputation: 2258Reputation: 2258Reputation: 2258Reputation: 2258Reputation: 2258Reputation: 2258Reputation: 2258Reputation: 2258
You can't change anything without money. Get as much of it as you can because everyone is trying to take it from you and without it you will starve or not be treated for a medical condition.
If you're a good person then try not to harm others but bear in mind that the universe and capitalism do not care so, please, nake your money before trying to help.
 
Old 08-21-2019, 07:28 PM   #24
Arcane
Member
 
Registered: May 2006
Location: Latvia, Europe
Distribution: random
Posts: 306

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 312Reputation: 312Reputation: 312Reputation: 312
@TB0ne
And here goes lolsense assumptions about me again. Too much to reply. Why do you your types get upset on me without valid cause? I never wrote i am more special. I never argue against reality but there are some common reality that we all share and can discuss. If you got upset about shotguns then should explain why shotguns are ok but i still think while they are more powerful they lack speed that handguns provide. As i mentioned before. Stop ignoring context. Pointless posting? Then admins would ban me and moderators warn. Also there is no rule that i have to also post elsewhere and i did post and helping others in LQ also include General ideas and thoughts and experiences. Check past records. This is getting nowhere. Try those links maybe before say i link nonsense?
And i also have real life outside LQ. Doesn't it matter? Then other member real life outside LQ also not matter. Same logic.

I don't understand why older people instead of making friends with newer people are always trying to insult and see them either as weaklings or foes. Older people quickly forget that they also once were young.

Last edited by Arcane; 08-21-2019 at 07:32 PM. Reason: more
 
Old 08-22-2019, 12:59 AM   #25
enorbet
Senior Member
 
Registered: Jun 2003
Location: Virginia
Distribution: Slackware = Main OpSys for decades while testing others to keep up
Posts: 2,381

Rep: Reputation: 2399Reputation: 2399Reputation: 2399Reputation: 2399Reputation: 2399Reputation: 2399Reputation: 2399Reputation: 2399Reputation: 2399Reputation: 2399Reputation: 2399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
LOL? How is it fiction if someone makes youtube video explaining lessons about School of Life or how stuff work or experimenting with reality? Have you even tried to watch and listen to what i link? Where in those videos are invalid data?
Please don't twist my words. I gave you an inch and you took a mile. I did not say youtube videos are all false. In fact I disagree some with TBone's strict generalization. There are factual videos of expose', opinion, philosophy, experience, science, etc to be found, too. A solid case in point is Taylor Wilson who is one of something like only 30 people to have ever constructed a nuclear fusion reactor. He was 14 at the time he finished it and is now the youngest to ever do so. He has stated repeatedly that would have been impossible without the internet, including symposium and engineering videos, many on YouTube. I only noted they are not conveniently labelled like books, magazines, etc most often are.

It is something of a minefield though. One must choose a careful path.

Oh and to be completely honest and forthcoming, if you post one or two links I routinely check them each out. This last one though led to over 100 "Lifecoach" videos and I only checked out two. I did not watch more than 5-7 minutes of each, either. Granted it is a small sampling but I'm pretty sure I caught the drift. They may help more people than they hurt but it certainly isn't anything that I don't already do for myself. They seem to be targeting people who are wishy-washy, scared and confused, the sort of people who gravitate to cults. I have no need for any of that and never did so I have no interest.

Last edited by enorbet; 08-22-2019 at 01:07 AM.
 
Old 08-22-2019, 06:48 AM   #26
TB0ne
LQ Guru
 
Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, Slack,CentOS
Posts: 21,824

Rep: Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
@TB0ne
And here goes lolsense assumptions about me again. Too much to reply.
Right...typical answer. You don't seem to have problems typing away when you want to post your views and YouTube links, but when it comes to answering a question?? Naah....it's 'too much'
Quote:
Why do you your types get upset on me without valid cause? I never wrote i am more special.
Of *COURSE* not. You're just 'misunderstood' by everyone, right? There's a 'they' that is keeping you from doing anything, right?? Pretty much everything you've posted here says things that are right in that ballpark. You don't come out and say it using those words, but it is evident in your writings.
Quote:
I never argue against reality but there are some common reality that we all share and can discuss. If you got upset about shotguns then should explain why shotguns are ok but i still think while they are more powerful they lack speed that handguns provide.
Because again...you have obviously no experience, and base what you 'know' on YouTube videos. Or would you like to go back to your other thread, where you claim that 'martial artists' can just kick a gun out of your hands? After all, you said that you saw it on television and YouTube:
https://www.linuxquestions.org/quest...html#post59831
Quote:
As i mentioned before. Stop ignoring context. Pointless posting? Then admins would ban me and moderators warn. Also there is no rule that i have to also post elsewhere and i did post and helping others in LQ also include General ideas and thoughts and experiences. Check past records. This is getting nowhere. Try those links maybe before say i link nonsense?
Nope; this is the General forum, where screed like you post is allowed, sadly. That's how you get away with it...although Facebook would be far better for you.
Quote:
And i also have real life outside LQ. Doesn't it matter? Then other member real life outside LQ also not matter. Same logic. I don't understand why older people instead of making friends with newer people are always trying to insult and see them either as weaklings or foes. Older people quickly forget that they also once were young.
I make lots of friends, thanks..some in their 20's. Difference is, they actually are intelligent and are doing something with their lives. Again, you post nothing but YouTube links and seem to think that's the be-all-and-end-all of 'knowledge', because its 'audio visual presentation'. You twist words, don't answer questions (probably because you can't), and continually post junk threads like this. Anyone disagrees with you? Well, YOU KNOW THEIR TYPES, but it's funny how no one ever makes sense but you. WE don't know anything about you, but you sure seem to judge everyone else...and somehow those things are ok, aren't they??

So again; WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY DO IN YOUR COMMUNITY??? Whining and watching YouTube doesn't count. What are you doing to make things better???

Last edited by TB0ne; 08-22-2019 at 06:51 AM.
 
Old 08-22-2019, 12:07 PM   #27
Arcane
Member
 
Registered: May 2006
Location: Latvia, Europe
Distribution: random
Posts: 306

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 312Reputation: 312Reputation: 312Reputation: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB0ne View Post
{...}Yet you NEVER seem to post anything besides YouTube videos...you've NEVER quoted a book, source, or anything past YouTube.{...}
Not that it matters(youtube just like library has information and disinformation) much but..here you go
https://www.wattpad.com/67388-7-less...could-possibly

Last edited by Arcane; 08-22-2019 at 12:08 PM. Reason: more
 
Old 08-22-2019, 12:32 PM   #28
TB0ne
LQ Guru
 
Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, Slack,CentOS
Posts: 21,824

Rep: Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775Reputation: 5775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
Not that it matters(youtube just like library has information and disinformation) much but..here you go
https://www.wattpad.com/67388-7-less...could-possibly
Those *SEEM* to be English words, but it is so poorly written it's almost impossible to make out. Here's a tip: anything with really bad grammar/spelling/punctuation probably is NOT a good source of information. That isn't a 'library' book, and you STILL aren't getting the point. You're not out in the world, and YouTube and personal blogs aren't good sources of information. You mention a library...try going to one. Try reading something that ISN'T online, and talking to people. You whine about being so frail from your 'guest work'...what are you doing about it?? Either seek medical attention, or quit whining about it and move on with your life. Your situation, whatever it is, is up to you to change. Either do it or shut up.

Half-baked drivel that only supports your point of view doesn't make it look like you want a discussion, only that you want to have everyone agree with you. You STILL won't answer simple, direct questions, and just don't seem to understand anything. Feel free to remain ignorant and lazy, but you don't have to subject the rest of us to such things. Keep it to yourself.

Last edited by TB0ne; 08-22-2019 at 12:36 PM.
 
Old 08-27-2019, 10:15 AM   #29
Arcane
Member
 
Registered: May 2006
Location: Latvia, Europe
Distribution: random
Posts: 306

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 312Reputation: 312Reputation: 312Reputation: 312
I guess it is because of three things:
1) Children are naive and easy to be manipulated aka it is way easier to take '"candy"' from kid than adult,
2) Newborns have highly sensitive nature and 'see' more with their fresh-unrusted body parts and can adapt more to environment and change easier but oldborns are opposite and will not like changes, so obviously they will want change stuff that they see unfit for better future
3) Parents raise their scions in comfort zone but society is not rose-garden,
For this reason motivational materials work.
But utopian society is possible if enough people will want it.

Last edited by Arcane; 08-27-2019 at 10:21 AM. Reason: more
 
Old 08-27-2019, 10:35 AM   #30
hazel
Senior Member
 
Registered: Mar 2016
Location: Harrow, UK
Distribution: LFS, AntiX, Slackware
Posts: 3,284
Blog Entries: 9

Rep: Reputation: 1840Reputation: 1840Reputation: 1840Reputation: 1840Reputation: 1840Reputation: 1840Reputation: 1840Reputation: 1840Reputation: 1840Reputation: 1840Reputation: 1840
If you two dislike each other so much, why don't you put each other on ignore? That would be my bit of "wisdom of the ancients".
 
  


Reply

Tags
life


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Libreboot C201 from Minifree is really really really ridiculously open source jeremy Linux - News 0 12-09-2016 10:51 AM
Does it really make a difference to use make -jK instead only "make" while compiling? angel'le Linux - General 1 04-26-2014 01:14 AM
World of warcraft for Linux.(This is a forum for people who want world of warcraft..) darkstarbyte Linux - Games 17 09-05-2011 02:30 AM
How can I get people to use Linux? I'm bad at converting people over. Mr. Hill Linux - Newbie 31 10-19-2008 09:16 AM
Really, really Weird trouble with make (make error 2) flyeater SUSE / openSUSE 5 06-20-2005 12:05 PM

LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Non-*NIX Forums > General

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 PM.

Main Menu
Advertisement
My LQ
Write for LQ
LinuxQuestions.org is looking for people interested in writing Editorials, Articles, Reviews, and more. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.
Main Menu
Syndicate
RSS1  Latest Threads
RSS1  LQ News
Twitter: @linuxquestions
Facebook: linuxquestions Google+: linuxquestions
Open Source Consulting | Domain Registration