I'm owning dedicated server with Debian 6 Squeeze 6 LAMP installed.
I pointed my domain (where domain.com is my domain name) to my dedicated server, and now I have some privilages problems and dont know how to solve it.
1. User that runs apache2 is www-data,
2. My domain folder is located in: /var/www/domain.com
3. In /etc/apache2/sites-available/ I have created file domain.com which content is:
# Indexes + Directory Root.
Options -Indexes MultiViews
Allow from all
4. I executed a2ensite domain.com command with success and restarted apache
5. I gave files permissions in /var/www/:
chmod -R 755 domain.com
chmod -R 655 domain.com/index.php
chown -R www-data domain.com
6. In /var/www/domain.com I have folder: test, which has another index.php file. Like /var/www/domain.com/test/index.php
When I open domain.com the content of index.php is displayed
but when I want to go to domain.com/test/ or domain.com/test/index.php it displays me white (blank) page..
How to make whole website content to be accessible by users visiting my website?