Well, that didn't last long did it? A couple of days or so to screw up my SheevaPlug. I had ARMedslack-13.1 running on it perfectly from a USB stick, and then I decided it would be better on an SD card, leaving the USB socket available for other things. I won't go into all the details of what I tried (can't remember them all, anyway ), but everything failed. There are two options to reset it to, and I chose the wrong one. An installer, involving running a PHP script, failed. I tried all the solutions that I found on several forums, nothing worked. So I'm leaving it for a week, until I've calmed down. Until the urge to attack it with a hammer has passed. Then I'll try to fix it again.
Total Comments 2
Posted 09-07-2010 at 03:10 PM by niels.horn
Posted 09-07-2010 at 04:03 PM by brianL
Updated 09-07-2010 at 04:30 PM by brianL