Welcome to LinuxQuestions.org, a friendly and active Linux Community.
You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!
Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.
Linux guru Nick Petreley demystifies the most powerful features of Fedora, the new Linux operating system from Red Hat
* The book is tailored for new users and people upgrading from previous Red Hat versions
* Cuts through technical jargon with a concise, friendly approach and offers invaluable insider tips that enable users to get up and running fast with Fedora
* Features step-by-step guidance to help readers to use and customize the friendly graphical Bluecurve desktop; get online with instant messaging, e-mail and a favorite browser; create personal audio and data CD-ROMs; and get started with the OpenOffice office productivity suite
* Includes essential security tips and all the basic configuration details for networks, firewalls, users, and printers
* Two CD-ROMs include Red Hat's new personal edition distribution known as Fedora