XServer failed to load...
This is the third time Ive tryed to install on my desktop. My laptop went fine. Anyhow I did a clean install ereased everthing, installation went fine but when it tryes to load xserver, I get a message saying it may not be configured correctly, etc. I tryed configureing it but I still get the same problem. Im looking at the log right now and there are a few warnings.
1.The direcory /usr/share/x11/fonts/cyrillic does not exist entry deleted from font path
2. The directory /usr/share/x11/fonts/CID does not exist entry deleted from font path.
3. fonts.dir not found (or not valid) in /var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf .d/dirs/CID Entry deleted from font path
4. Open APM failed (/dev/apm_bios) (No such Device)
5. Ignorin request to load module GLcore
6. skipping /usr/x11r/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a:m_debug_clip.o: No symbols found (there are 3 of these with different debug files.)
And thats it. I sure hope you guys can help!! This is a dell 4700 3.0 w/HT 1GB ram