Originally Posted by mickeyboa
I have already tried :
sudo ln -s /etc/zm/apache.conf /etc/apache2/conf.d/zoneminder.conf
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 reload
And it did not work.
Thanks for responding
Did you check all the basic infrastructural aspects - such as:
- Is the zoneminder service running? (Does it appear in the process list?)
- Is the IP correct? You mentioned 192.168.1.106 but the documentation suggests that 192.168.2.100 might be the default (I'm not sure about that).
- Can you access http://<zoneminder IP>/ (without the /zm path)?
- Did you check your httpd/apache and zoneminder logs after trying to view that page?
- When you get the 404, does the error page also describe which server you were talking to?
Sorry that these are just some general ideas where to look...