I've been using Suse for 4+ years on servers and workstations. Now I an trying on a notebook, and I am unable to get wireless networking to function.
HP Pavilion dv6105us (AMD Turion)
1. Installed ndiswrapper (using yast).
2. Downloaded Broadcom WLAN driver SP33008A from HP (http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...245619&lang=en
3. Ran SP33008A.exe installer using wine
4. Ran ndiswrapper -i .wine/drive_c/SWSetup/SP33008A/bcmwl5.inf
5. Added network card via YAST (wireless, wlan0, ndiswrapper module).
lo no wireless extensions
sit0 no wireless extensions
eth0 no wireless extensions
I've tried various other options (found on linuxquestions.org and suse). Is there an 'easy' solution? THANKS