problem installing eterm on suse 9.3
hi all, i've just installed Suse 9.3 Pro on my laptop yesterday. After spending hours trying to get enlightenment to work, i've decided that i want to install eterm and i can't, so can someone please help me.
- i've downloaded the eterm 0.9.2 and the 0.9.3
- when i try to install it say that it is missing the libttf.so.2 and the libast.so.1
- i've mange to find those file (as rpm), only problem is i can't install it.
- when trying to install libast.so.1 it say that it need libttf.so.2 in order to install.
- when try to install libttf.so.2, i get an error message saying:
" file /usr/lib/libfreetype.so.6 from install of freetype-2.0.1-4 conflicts with file from package freetype2-2.1.9-4"
---> so the problem is how can i install those two file in order for eterm to install onto my system?
Last edited by darkx; 11-19-2005 at 09:32 PM.