Challenge to all Linux Geek - Suse 10.1 - Vmware Server - Xp Pro
Hi guys! this is more a challenge than a problem.
1. I had windows Xp pro on my laptop.
2. I managed to get Suse 10.1 installed on it.
3. Now I came across vmware and conclude that it could
be a solution when I will have to run some software that cannot be run on suse e.g Corel X3, Photoshop CS2 etc without restaring my laptop.
4. After installing vmware I choose to boot from the existing system found on my local Hard disk.(Normally when I start my laptop I have the suse screen that allows me to choose on which system to boot, suse, xp, or fail safe.)
5. The prob is when I start vmware and run Win Xp as virtual machine, it boots up but doesn't reach the boot selection screen, then an error message it seen, error 17or 16, something like that.
6. I don't know if it is because i've already boot up my suse that makes vmware unable to start the screen.
Anyway if someone has solution for this issue let me know. Enjoy working it out.