root password on remote system
As I am a newbie in Solaris, Recently I attended an Interview they asked me a few question for which I am unable to answer. I tried searching for the answers through google site, still couldnt get a satisfying answer.
Please help me in those questions. Following are the questions.
1. How to recover a forgotten root password in a remote Sun Box ?
2. what the are files needed to set up the local area network ?
3. What is a Dead Lock in NFS ?
4. What is a Broken Pipe in NIS and NFS ?
5. coreadm and dumpadm - what are their uses and how will you implement them ?
6. what is a stack buffer overflows attacks ?
I know I am asking very simple basic things in Solaris. Hope u all dont mind in helping me out. Plzzzzzzzz