Thanks for the reply.
I've searched quite a lot, but I think I probably used the wrong terms.
But i knew it had to do something with the HD. But that the filesystem could be a problem didn't come to my mind.
I'm using ext3 right now. Yesterday I did all step by step like in the guide in this section and somehow it worked to get to 22.214.171.124.
only when I choose the Kernel 126.96.36.199. It welcomes me to 188.8.131.52 and also "uname -r" returns 184.108.40.206.
If I use the real LILO entry for 220.127.116.11, the error still appears.
The really weird thing is, the driver isn't recognized as the correct version.
So I think I'm still not finished with the Kernel and instead I have some mix of the Kernels.
The Blackscreen problem was discussed quite often but with nvida and ati drivers. This was my fault not to mention what HW Specs this PC has, but I wasn't sure myself, since it isn't that easy to get to the IPC through the cables which are under voltage. Indian wiring some kind of different. ^^
Yesterday evening we had some time without power so I finally was able to get to it.
So these are the Specs:
Simatic Box PC 840 V2
Intel Pentium 4 Mobile 2,2 GHz,
400 MHz FSB, 512 Kbyte L2-Cache
1x 1GB DDR SDRAM
2 x PCI: 1 x short, 1 x long,
2x PCI/ISA (shared) long, 1x ISA long
Graphic is Onboard wasn't able to identify it probably within VIA VT8235M Southbridge (it's using the VESA driver)
160GB HDD EIDE
I'll reinstall the whole Slackware an then log everything during the kernel compiling the way we did it first.
Also I'll try with ext2.
Btw. your link didn't work, but if I mess up my src directory, I'll just install slackware again from the beginning.