To be honest, kmymoney2 is a bit of a bugger with regards to slackware64.
See also this thread
as with regards to actually using the SlackBuild for 12.2
As things stand now, Kmymoney2 will *not* make the cut for 13.0 for mainly the two following reasons:
1) You'll need to install KDE3compat from extra, plus all the extra tricks as mentioned in above thread
2) While it will compile on slackware64-current, it will not build on slackware-current , so that's a no go.
3) They only just started porting to KDE4, so nothing usuable as far as I know.
If the kmymoney team starts putting out decent KDE4 builds, I will have a look at inclusion at SBo. 
 - I am willing to see proof to the other point.
 - Or someone can feel free to take over maintenance.