The Big, Silly, Just for Fun, Slackware 13. Release Day Sweep-stakes....
... yes, I know, its very silly, but it's better than lots of 'when's it coming out' threads and a little more fun.
- Only One guess per person
- In the case of two or more entrants accidentally choosing the same date, only the first to be posted will count. The entrant(s) of the duplicate guess may choose to post a new guess by posting a new entry (do not edit the original)
- Any edited posts will be considered as 'invalid' guesses and disqualified.
- The 'Official' Release date for the purpose of this competition, will be the date that is listed in the announcement on the front page of Slackware.com. (To avoid any arguments over timezones.)
- Closest guess ( + or - ) to the actual Release Day wins. In the event of a tie the guess that comes after the actual release date takes precedence.
- Pat may play, but only if he gives us the real date! (See what I did there ;) ).
- Closing date for entries: Friday 26 June.
The winner gets to wear a big silly grin, feel smug and go "I told you so!".
Let the guessing commence....