Originally Posted by unSpawn
typically Sudo? Check the cron spools?
Thanks for the tip. I checked the cron spools and the atd config and couldnt find anything.
It is fixed and im not sure what fixed it.
What i did was log out all the users and started killing processes in runlevel 3 and starting and stopping sendmail to test.
When i killed the udevd daemon the problem disappeared. I cleared the clientmqueue and mqueue directories and rebooted and the problem has yet to reappear. I still dont know what happened or how i fixed it really. My only theory is that when i was playing with lm-sensors a couple of days ago something got stored somewhere that was sending this mail.
Thing is the mail was dated to the time i started sendmail to test it.
If anyone has another theory id love to hear it.