- open a terminal
- type xf86config ( it"will create a basic XF86Config file based on the menu selections you make")
-enter whatever mouse you have ...
-(forgat to say : you should have your monitor specifications handy ) enter...
- enter the horizontal sync range
- enter the vertical sync range
- write whatever you want as identifier (and now comes the good part !!!)
- do you want to look at the card database? y
- (be patient and read all the card definitions , surely you'll find yours sooner or later)