LinuxQuestions.org

LinuxQuestions.org (/questions/)
-   Slackware (http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/)
-   -   Slackware 14.0 kicker panel calendar... (http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/slackware-14-0-kicker-panel-calendar-4175477135/)

irgunII 09-14-2013 02:45 PM

Slackware 14.0 kicker panel calendar...
 
1 Attachment(s)
Anyone have any idea why my calendar is messed up like this (see picture) and is there a way to fix it? Been this way from day one and I've let it go long enough, it's finally got to the point it's making me sick. (On not one month of the twelve can I read anything properly on the right-hand side of it that has the holiday names, etc)

allend 09-14-2013 09:23 PM

Try turning off the Bold font in the clock settings.

vulcan59 09-15-2013 05:01 AM

Mouse over the top left hand corner border and click and drag it to whatever size you want.

irgunII 09-15-2013 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vulcan59 (Post 5027912)
Mouse over the top left hand corner border and click and drag it to whatever size you want.

That did the trick! Thanks very much!

I don't see this as a 'bug' per se, but where do you think I should tell someone to put some kind of marker at that corner so people can know that that can be done?

vulcan59 09-15-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irgunII (Post 5027942)
I don't see this as a 'bug' per se, but where do you think I should tell someone to put some kind of marker at that corner so people can know that that can be done?

Well, bugs.kde.org is the only place I know of. You could raise a wishlist request on there. However, when I had the same problem as you it just seemed reasonable to treat it like any other window and try to resize it.

irgunII 09-16-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vulcan59 (Post 5028126)
Well, bugs.kde.org is the only place I know of. You could raise a wishlist request on there. However, when I had the same problem as you it just seemed reasonable to treat it like any other window and try to resize it.

I'll go there and see what I can do. Because it has no border or anything, for some reason it just never occured to me that it's a 'window', and with no markings I simply didn't think I 'could' resize it.

Anyway, I really do appreciate this. I've been suffering with it for better than two years now so it's like cutting out the nail of an ingrown toenail...the relief is so huge it's amazing, heh heh.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 AM.