QTGZManager RC2 Preview3
Here comes the third and hopefully last preview of QTGZManager RC2.
If all goes right, RC2 will be released next week.
- Couple of Bugfixes, including one that could segfault application;
- Trinity Desktop Environment support;
- Close Window button now behaves like it is supposed to;
- Users can merge their own mirrors just editing "~/.config/QTGZManager/mirrors" file;
- Mirror list now stretchs nicely according to Setup Dialog width;
- Changing some options in Setup dialog reminds users they need to restart the app;
More information, updated screenshots, a quick Manual as well as a THANKS section can be found here:
Thanks and keep supporting it!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 PM.|