* JavaServer Faces (JSF) v1.0 EA4
* XML and Web Services Security (xws-security) v1.0 EA
* Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) v1.0.1
* Java API for XML Processing (JAXP) v1.2.3
* Java API for XML Registries (JAXR) v1.0.4
* Java API for XML-based RPC (JAX-RPC) v1.1 EA
* SOAP with Attachments API for Java (SAAJ) v1.2 EA
* JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL) v1.1 EA
* Java WSDP Registry Server v1.0_05
* Ant Build Tool 1.5.1
* Apache Tomcat v5 development container
At least JAXP, ant, tomcat is already packaged in ..
Thank for the links, but at the moment it suffice my requirement to have jsp/servlet serviced by httpd .. I'll bring that jk2-connector to work later, although I dun really need it at the moment ..
Btw, I think one can save a lot of installation if such 3rd party application server is used like : weblogic, iplanet, jboss isn't it. As though I don't really need the feature of the jk2-connector yet at moment ..