Please help me out about this.
1. During installation, I have three errors says the following file may be corrupted, how can I fix it after installation:
2. In the desktop preferences panel, I click the screen resolution option, I don't have option to choose my monitor can run on 85 mhz refresh rate. When I used RedHat 9, I can do it. How can I fix this.
I fixed this problem already.
I edit the /etc/X11/XF86Config configuration file and make it work.
3. Now when I boot the system, I don't have option for booting windows xp, and I want to boot into x, at the moment, I only can boot into the console.
4. When the system, boot to the console, I have a logo on the top of the screen, how can I get rip of that.
5. I can't use the wheel in the middle of my mouse, how can I set it up?
Thank you for help deeply.