willysr, I DID it. I am mature enough to follow instructions without errors.
1. change directory to the path where the installer is
DONE. In my case it is /usr/src
2. run the installer as root (superuser):
3. follow the instructions, at the end of installation process you will get notice that there are some errors.
DONE. Yes, there was errors.
4. exit the installer
5. at console, copy the patch file (fglrx-3.8.patch) to /lib/modules/fglrx/build_mod/
NOT DONE. There is not any /lib/modules/fglrx/build_mod/ directory. OK, created it(it is empty now), on copied given patch file. DONE.
6. (optional, if you don't find version.h in /lib/modules/3.8.2/build/include/linux) Make symlink of version.h:
# ln -s /lib/modules/3.8.2/build/include/generated/uapi/linux/version.h /lib/modules/3.8.2/build/include/linux/version.h
DONE. In my case it was 3.8.4-smp
7. change directory to /lib/modules/fglrx/build_mod/
8. patch the fglrx source:
# patch -p0 < fglrx-3.8.patch
NOT DONE. patch asks me for file name to patch to. What I should answer here?
9. compile the fglrx modules:
# cd ..
NOT CAN DO. There is no such files make.sh and make_install.sh
NOT DONE. No reason.
Start patching what? Empty space? Installer unpacks its sources into temporary directory and removes it completely it after exit. 4th step of instruction breaks whole instruction. Does anybody has reasons to consider me child/idiot? In any case, I done with this part of problem since, I do not need X to segfault every 5 minutes.