LinuxQuestions.org
View the Most Wanted LQ Wiki articles.
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Distributions > Slackware
User Name
Password
Slackware This Forum is for the discussion of Slackware Linux.

Notices



Reply
 
Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2014, 03:51 PM   #16
Richard Cranium
Senior Member
 
Registered: Apr 2009
Location: Carrollton, Texas
Distribution: Slackware64 14.1
Posts: 1,578

Rep: Reputation: 468Reputation: 468Reputation: 468Reputation: 468Reputation: 468

I believe that I see a kernel mismatch.

Your mkinitrd command uses
Code:
bash-4.2# echo $(/usr/share/mkinitrd/mkinitrd_command_generator.sh -r)
mkinitrd -c -k 3.10.17-smp -f ext4 -r /dev/sda8 -m usb-storage:xhci-hcd:mbcache:jbd2:ext4 -u -o /boot/initrd.gz
...while your grub.cfg is using
Code:
menuentry 'Slackware Linux (Slackware 14.1) (on /dev/sda8)' --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-simple-2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6' {
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos8'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos8 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos8 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos8 --hint='hd0,msdos8' 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-generic-3.10.17 root=/dev/sda8
initrd /boot/initrd.gz
}
You should decide if you're going to run SMP or not. If you are then you want the kernel-generic-smp and kernel-modules-smp packaged installed. If not, then have the kernel-generic and kernel-modules packages installed.
 
1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:49 AM   #17
joshua60
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Dec 2013
Posts: 12

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
I believe that I see a kernel mismatch.

Your mkinitrd command uses
Code:
bash-4.2# echo $(/usr/share/mkinitrd/mkinitrd_command_generator.sh -r)
mkinitrd -c -k 3.10.17-smp -f ext4 -r /dev/sda8 -m usb-storage:xhci-hcd:mbcache:jbd2:ext4 -u -o /boot/initrd.gz
...while your grub.cfg is using
Code:
menuentry 'Slackware Linux (Slackware 14.1) (on /dev/sda8)' --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-simple-2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6' {
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos8'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos8 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos8 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos8 --hint='hd0,msdos8' 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-generic-3.10.17 root=/dev/sda8
initrd /boot/initrd.gz
}
You should decide if you're going to run SMP or not. If you are then you want the kernel-generic-smp and kernel-modules-smp packaged installed. If not, then have the kernel-generic and kernel-modules packages installed.





Thanks Richard, you got it!!!
 
Old 01-05-2014, 06:05 AM   #18
joshua60
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Dec 2013
Posts: 12

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaditya View Post
Hello, I had a similar issue, and got help here.
Back to my post question...

Here is my grub2 automatic output for Slackware:

menuentry 'Slackware Linux (Slackware 14.1) (on /dev/sda8)' --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-simple-2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6' {
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos8'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos8 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos8 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos8 --hint='hd0,msdos8' 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-generic-3.10.17 root=/dev/sda8
}
submenu 'Advanced options for Slackware Linux (Slackware 14.1) (on /dev/sda8)' $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-advanced-2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6' {
menuentry 'Slackware Linux (Slackware 14.1) (on /dev/sda8)' --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-/boot/vmlinuz-generic-3.10.17--2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6' {
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos8'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos8 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos8 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos8 --hint='hd0,msdos8' 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-generic-3.10.17 root=/dev/sda8
}
menuentry 'Slackware Linux (Slackware 14.1) (on /dev/sda8)' --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-/boot/vmlinuz-generic-smp-3.10.17-smp--2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6' {
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos8'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos8 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos8 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos8 --hint='hd0,msdos8' 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-generic-smp-3.10.17-smp root=/dev/sda8
}
menuentry 'Slackware Linux (Slackware 14.1) (on /dev/sda8)' --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-/boot/vmlinuz-huge-3.10.17--2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6' {
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos8'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos8 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos8 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos8 --hint='hd0,msdos8' 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-huge-3.10.17 root=/dev/sda8
}
menuentry 'Slackware Linux (Slackware 14.1) (on /dev/sda8)' --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-/boot/vmlinuz-huge-smp-3.10.17-smp--2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6' {
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos8'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos8 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos8 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos8 --hint='hd0,msdos8' 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-huge-smp-3.10.17-smp root=/dev/sda8
}
}


What I would like is the 'initrd initrd.gz' automatically inserted in the generic kernel output.
 
Old 01-05-2014, 02:06 PM   #19
Richard Cranium
Senior Member
 
Registered: Apr 2009
Location: Carrollton, Texas
Distribution: Slackware64 14.1
Posts: 1,578

Rep: Reputation: 468Reputation: 468Reputation: 468Reputation: 468Reputation: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua60 View Post
Back to my post question...

Here is my grub2 automatic output for Slackware:

menuentry 'Slackware Linux (Slackware 14.1) (on /dev/sda8)' --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-simple-2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6' {
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos8'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos8 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos8 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos8 --hint='hd0,msdos8' 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-generic-3.10.17 root=/dev/sda8
}
submenu 'Advanced options for Slackware Linux (Slackware 14.1) (on /dev/sda8)' $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-advanced-2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6' {
menuentry 'Slackware Linux (Slackware 14.1) (on /dev/sda8)' --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-/boot/vmlinuz-generic-3.10.17--2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6' {
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos8'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos8 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos8 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos8 --hint='hd0,msdos8' 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-generic-3.10.17 root=/dev/sda8
}
menuentry 'Slackware Linux (Slackware 14.1) (on /dev/sda8)' --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-/boot/vmlinuz-generic-smp-3.10.17-smp--2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6' {
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos8'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos8 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos8 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos8 --hint='hd0,msdos8' 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-generic-smp-3.10.17-smp root=/dev/sda8
}
menuentry 'Slackware Linux (Slackware 14.1) (on /dev/sda8)' --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-/boot/vmlinuz-huge-3.10.17--2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6' {
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos8'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos8 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos8 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos8 --hint='hd0,msdos8' 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-huge-3.10.17 root=/dev/sda8
}
menuentry 'Slackware Linux (Slackware 14.1) (on /dev/sda8)' --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-/boot/vmlinuz-huge-smp-3.10.17-smp--2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6' {
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos8'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos8 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos8 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos8 --hint='hd0,msdos8' 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 2b64bf4d-d3b8-428d-81ce-516636141ac6
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-huge-smp-3.10.17-smp root=/dev/sda8
}
}


What I would like is the 'initrd initrd.gz' automatically inserted in the generic kernel output.
Is that from using my 09_slackware_linux script? Even so, the 10_linux script should pick up your initrd.gz image.

Try running the following command as root:
Code:
grub-mkconfig >/tmp/do_not_use_me.txt
You should see some messages printed out to stderr (your console) that would be hidden in all the other output. It should look somewhat like
Code:
Generating grub.cfg ...
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warning: Couldn't find physical volume `pv0'. Some modules may be missing from core image..
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warning: Couldn't find physical volume `pv0'. Some modules may be missing from core image..
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warning: Couldn't find physical volume `pv0'. Some modules may be missing from core image..
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warning: Couldn't find physical volume `pv0'. Some modules may be missing from core image..
Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-generic-3.10.17
Found initrd image: /boot/initrd.gz
Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-huge-3.10.17
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warning: Couldn't find physical volume `pv0'. Some modules may be missing from core image..
Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-huge-3.10.17
Found initrd image: /boot/initrd.gz
Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-generic-3.10.17
Found initrd image: /boot/initrd.gz
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warning: Couldn't find physical volume `pv0'. Some modules may be missing from core image..
Found Windows 7 (loader) on /dev/sdb1
done
The stuff in bold indicates that the scripts found your initrd image. I'm using the 64 bit version of Slackware, so my kernel names are different.

Last edited by Richard Cranium; 01-05-2014 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Forgot to point out that I'm using Slackware64, so the kernel names are different.
 
1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:01 AM   #20
joshua60
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Dec 2013
Posts: 12

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
Is that from using my 09_slackware_linux script? Even so, the 10_linux script should pick up your initrd.gz image.

Try running the following command as root:
Code:
grub-mkconfig >/tmp/do_not_use_me.txt
You should see some messages printed out to stderr (your console) that would be hidden in all the other output. It should look somewhat like
Code:
Generating grub.cfg ...
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warning: Couldn't find physical volume `pv0'. Some modules may be missing from core image..
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warning: Couldn't find physical volume `pv0'. Some modules may be missing from core image..
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warning: Couldn't find physical volume `pv0'. Some modules may be missing from core image..
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warning: Couldn't find physical volume `pv0'. Some modules may be missing from core image..
Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-generic-3.10.17
Found initrd image: /boot/initrd.gz
Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-huge-3.10.17
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warning: Couldn't find physical volume `pv0'. Some modules may be missing from core image..
Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-huge-3.10.17
Found initrd image: /boot/initrd.gz
Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-generic-3.10.17
Found initrd image: /boot/initrd.gz
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warning: Couldn't find physical volume `pv0'. Some modules may be missing from core image..
Found Windows 7 (loader) on /dev/sdb1
done
The stuff in bold indicates that the scripts found your initrd image. I'm using the 64 bit version of Slackware, so my kernel names are different.

No, I'm not using 09_slackware_linux script. I use another distro (Fedora) to boot from sda.So 10_linux script refers to Fedora.

### BEGIN /etc/grub.d/10_linux ###
menuentry 'Fedora, with Linux 3.12.5-302.fc20.x86_64' --class fedora --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'gnulinux-3.12.5-302.fc20.x86_64-advanced-68f1196f-abb5-4635-a848-faa252f4475f' {
load_video
set gfxpayload=keep
insmod gzio
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos2'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos2 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos2 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos2 --hint='hd0,msdos2' 68f1196f-abb5-4635-a848-faa252f4475f
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 68f1196f-abb5-4635-a848-faa252f4475f
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-3.12.5-302.fc20.x86_64 root=UUID=68f1196f-abb5-4635-a848-faa252f4475f ro vconsole.font=latarcyrheb-sun16 rhgb quiet
initrd /boot/initramfs-3.12.5-302.fc20.x86_64.img
}
menuentry 'Fedora, with Linux 3.11.10-301.fc20.x86_64' --class fedora --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'gnulinux-3.11.10-301.fc20.x86_64-advanced-68f1196f-abb5-4635-a848-faa252f4475f' {
load_video
set gfxpayload=keep
insmod gzio
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos2'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos2 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos2 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos2 --hint='hd0,msdos2' 68f1196f-abb5-4635-a848-faa252f4475f
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 68f1196f-abb5-4635-a848-faa252f4475f
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-3.11.10-301.fc20.x86_64 root=UUID=68f1196f-abb5-4635-a848-faa252f4475f ro vconsole.font=latarcyrheb-sun16 rhgb quiet
initrd /boot/initramfs-3.11.10-301.fc20.x86_64.img
}
menuentry 'Fedora, with Linux 0-rescue-d9c58866bd8a4401871fdc6b39693afb' --class fedora --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'gnulinux-0-rescue-d9c58866bd8a4401871fdc6b39693afb-advanced-68f1196f-abb5-4635-a848-faa252f4475f' {
load_video
insmod gzio
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos2'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos2 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos2 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos2 --hint='hd0,msdos2' 68f1196f-abb5-4635-a848-faa252f4475f
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 68f1196f-abb5-4635-a848-faa252f4475f
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz-0-rescue-d9c58866bd8a4401871fdc6b39693afb root=UUID=68f1196f-abb5-4635-a848-faa252f4475f ro vconsole.font=latarcyrheb-sun16 rhgb quiet
initrd /boot/initramfs-0-rescue-d9c58866bd8a4401871fdc6b39693afb.img
}

### END /etc/grub.d/10_linux ###
 
Old 01-06-2014, 09:41 AM   #21
Richard Cranium
Senior Member
 
Registered: Apr 2009
Location: Carrollton, Texas
Distribution: Slackware64 14.1
Posts: 1,578

Rep: Reputation: 468Reputation: 468Reputation: 468Reputation: 468Reputation: 468
I don't expect RedHat to support anything other than RedHat/Fedora and Windows. (I don't expect Slackware to support RedHat/Fedora, either.) I don't use RedHat other than at work (and we have our own custom installer), but it would not shock me to find that they've changed 10_linux to look only for the stuff that RedHat/Fedora uses.

So, just add the 09_slackware script given in the second link in post #3 of this thread to your Fedora installation and re-run grub-mkconfig. If you want the Fedora stuff to stay as the default boot, rename 09_slackware to 11_slackware.
 
1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:55 AM   #22
joshua60
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Dec 2013
Posts: 12

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
I don't expect RedHat to support anything other than RedHat/Fedora and Windows. (I don't expect Slackware to support RedHat/Fedora, either.) I don't use RedHat other than at work (and we have our own custom installer), but it would not shock me to find that they've changed 10_linux to look only for the stuff that RedHat/Fedora uses.

So, just add the 09_slackware script given in the second link in post #3 of this thread to your Fedora installation and re-run grub-mkconfig. If you want the Fedora stuff to stay as the default boot, rename 09_slackware to 11_slackware.
Hi Richard,

I gave a try to your script but sadly grub.cfg is empty. See:

### BEGIN /etc/grub.d/11_slackware_linux ###
### END /etc/grub.d/11_slackware_linux ###

Don't worry, as I stated above the 'huge kernel' is fine enough for me.

Thanks a lot for your professional help!!!
 
Old 01-07-2014, 12:36 PM   #23
Richard Cranium
Senior Member
 
Registered: Apr 2009
Location: Carrollton, Texas
Distribution: Slackware64 14.1
Posts: 1,578

Rep: Reputation: 468Reputation: 468Reputation: 468Reputation: 468Reputation: 468
Well, you can be sneaky and rename or copy initrd.gz to initramfs.img and see if the RedHat version picks it up.

Last edited by Richard Cranium; 01-07-2014 at 12:37 PM.
 
  


Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] OpenSuSe12.3 - Help Fix Grub2 Syntax Errors (was - Replace Grub2 w/ Lilo) enorbet Suse/Novell 9 12-08-2013 05:09 AM
grub2 can't see my win 7 partition and yast2 bootloader can't reinstall grub2 jjrojaspy Suse/Novell 5 07-07-2013 11:38 PM
kcm-grub2 - No valid GRUB2/BURG installation could be detected cristi92b Linux - Newbie 2 06-14-2012 09:01 AM
[SOLVED] setting up initrd / generic kernel in Grub2...can't load generic Ubunoob001 Slackware 8 01-06-2011 12:37 AM
[SOLVED] GRUB2 after a minor update of GRUB2 /boot prefix no longer needed?? wikapuki Linux - Software 1 10-24-2010 03:39 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 PM.

Main Menu
Advertisement
My LQ
Write for LQ
LinuxQuestions.org is looking for people interested in writing Editorials, Articles, Reviews, and more. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.
Main Menu
Syndicate
RSS1  Latest Threads
RSS1  LQ News
Twitter: @linuxquestions
identi.ca: @linuxquestions
Facebook: linuxquestions Google+: linuxquestions
Open Source Consulting | Domain Registration