How to set the kde to display the directories and files in list view instead of icon
i like to change my kde settings to display the file and directories view into detailed list view permanently instead of the icon view, which means whenever i open up my directory, i want to see it in detailed list view.
Currently i always manually change it everytime when i open up a directory. How do i set it permanently
Assuming you're talking about konqueror, set things up the way you want them, then use Settings > Save View Profile "File Management" to make them permanent.
1. Open Konqueror.
2. Select any directory.
3. Open the pop-up context menu and select Properties.
4. In the subsequent dialog box, select the tiny wrench icon button.
5. In the subsequent dialog box, select the Embedding tab.
6. Place the cursor in the Services Preferences Order list window.
7. Use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to rearrange the list to your preference.
After you save the changes, the new order will affect all Konqueror file listing sessions.
I prefer the Tree view. Much like Detailed view but adding the tiny expansion widgets.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 PM.|