from Alien Bob's blog
Instructions are for the 64-bit packages, I think you can figure out how to change them if you want the 32-bit versions:
1. Download everything in the directory http://alien.slackbook.org/ktown/4.4.0/x86_64/
# lftp -c "open http://alien.slackbook.org/ktown/4.4.0/ ; mirror x86_64"
2. Change into the directory “x86_64″ which has just been created in your current directory:
# cd x86_64
3. Remove the no longer required kdelibs-experimental package if you still have that installed. It is part of KDE 4.3.x (i.e. Slackware 13.0 did not have this package). If you do not have kdelibs-experimental on your system, you will get a harmless error message that you can ignore:
# removepkg kdelibs-experimental
4. Install/upgrade the KDE 4.4 dependencies:
# upgradepkg --reinstall --install-new deps/*.t?z
5. Install/upgrade KDE4.4.0 packages:
6. # upgradepkg --reinstall --install-new kde/*.t?z
You can also use wget like so..
wget -r -np -nd http://example.com/packages/