When PONCE told me that he built this without any problem, it was somehow clear that i had a package conflict there.
so i cleaned up my system as i had tried sometime ago to test my own VLC script and installed some application which i expected to have conflict with some other. at that point clementine was built successfully, but on start i got that segment fault
so what i did was to go with my gut and remove all gst_plugins
, then Clementine worked, well couldn't play anything.
i rebuilt the gst_plugin
and its dependencies lame
and tried again, now clementine Rocks!
thank you all, for your help!
EDIT: just for protocol, i tried to built latest clementine and i got the same error, so all i just said above applies for the latest.