As the title says: I've just completed the installation (Slackware 14.1) and, rebooting, I get a problem. It arrives at:
- VGA switcheroo: detected Optimus DSM method \_SB_.PC10.PEGO.PEGPhandle
- nouveau 0000:01:00.0: enabling device (0006 -> 0007)
- nouveau [DEVICE][0000:01:00.0] BOOT0: 0x0d9100a1
- nouveau [DEVICE][0000:01:00.0] Chipset: GF119 (NVD9)
- nouveau [DEVICE][0000:01:00.0] Family: NVD0
- nouveau [ VBIOS][0000:01:00.0] checking PRAMIN for image...
And then it stops. It's been like that for at least ten minutes, so I guess it's not that I have to wait.
I mentioned the Nvidia Optimus technology, because this isn't the first time I try to istall Linux on this pc, and I nearly always had problems with that (anyway, the issue occurring while loading nouveau driver should mean something).
What should I do?
Thanks in advance.