i am having a hell of a time trying to get banshee installed/upgraded on my slackware box. i had banshee 0.11.3 installed and now im trying to get 0.11.4 running. i am trying to make it with ipod support enabled.
banshee requires two things to have ipod support, libipoddevice and ipod-sharp. i was having issues with them installing but (i think) they are installed correctly. when i did ./configure for banshee everything worked fine, it told me ipod support was enabled. when i did make however, i got an error...
nevermind... i had to restart the machine and i tried again once it started and everything is fine now. it is installed and running.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 AM.|