I am having trouble getting my Static IP to work with the PPPoE software from roaring penguin. http://www.roaringpenguin.com/pppoe/
I have installed the software and I can get connected with my DSL just fine, I also have two other windows machines behind my Slackware box, and I am even surfing the web with no problem on those (slackware box is gateway)
The problem is everytime I connect I have a different IP, I have asked my ISP, and of course they dont support Linux...go figure.
I would really like to get my static workin for mail server, ftp, etc.
If anyone can help out that would be great! Thank you.