Installation (and other things) failed
I've been testing Deepin to write a review. It wasn't a happy experience, but I thought I'd post here first to see if any of these were known problems with solutions. And it's not my CD: the MD5 was right and I burnt a second disk when the first failed.
1. The media check locks up the computer.
2. Yelp crashes when running the user guide.
3. The media player plays nothing, even the mp3 that the music player can play.
4. Ubiquity crashes shortly before creating a user and installing grub. This looks very like the bug that was in Ubuntu 12.04 and solved in 12.04.1.
5. The live session locks up when shutting down, just after ejecting the CD.