LinuxQuestions.org
Share your knowledge at the LQ Wiki.
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > LinuxQuestions.org > LinuxQuestions.org Member Intro
User Name
Password
LinuxQuestions.org Member Intro New to LinuxQuestions.org? Been a long time member but never made a post? Introduce yourself here.

Notices

Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2013, 02:01 AM   #1
xProphet
LQ Newbie

Rep: Reputation: Disabled
function.include{'evilshell.php'};

"Hello! I am a hack. Witch Linux distro is best for hacking. So that i may do my works of hacking."

Lol, only jokes ..on both counts..

I like to standout a little and be original as possible.(Okay, Mabe not ..THAT.. original)

All jokes aside. I'm a semi-newbie to linux. I've toyed with a few distros(Fedora Core 5-6?, slax, Ubuntu ) and some live cds(Backtrack 3) but never stuck with them. I presently have Slackware 14 (Mostly configured to my system, thanks to tons of tutorials) on duel boot with WinVista. I'm setting up slack to be my Webdev/design haven.(Even considering ditching windows.)

Well, I registered an account on your forum because google, the all knowing, says this site holds a lot of troubleshooting info.