LinuxQuestions.org
Review your favorite Linux distribution.
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Mobile
User Name
Password
Linux - Mobile This forum is for the discussion of all topics relating to Mobile Linux. This includes Android, Tizen, Sailfish OS, Replicant, Ubuntu Touch, webOS, and other similar projects and products.

Notices

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2013, 05:00 AM   #1
hieptv
LQ Newbie

Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Compile linux tool perf for Android

I want to compile pref for android device and i did that base on the . One i set NDK environment use Android NDK r9

Quote:
export NDK_TOOLCHAIN=${NDK}/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/prebuilt/linux-x86/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-

export NDK_SYSROOT=${NDK}/platforms/android-9/arch-arm
I run make with tool

Quote:
make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=${NDK_TOOLCHAIN} CFLAGS="--sysroot=${NDK_SYSROOT}"
I checked NDK_TOOLCHAIN directory that already includes arm-linux-androideabi- file, however i recieve this errors
Quote:
Android NDK: NDK_TOOLCHAIN indefined to the unsupported value android-ndk-r9/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/prebuilt/linux-x86/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-
Android NDK: Please use one of the following values: arm-linux-androideabi-4.6 arm-linux-androideabi-4.8 arm-linux-androideabi-clang3.2 arm-linux-androideabi-clang3.3 mipsel-linux-android-4.6 mipsel-linux-android-4.8 mipsel-linux-android-clang3.2 mipsel-linux-android-clang3.3 x86-4.6 x86-4.8 x86-clang3.2 x86-clang3.3
build/core/init.mk:555: * Android NDK: Aborting . Stop.
I appreciate your recommendations if you have any methods to compile this tool for android.
Thanks,

Old 10-21-2013, 08:55 AM   #2
crabboy

Distribution: Slackware

Rep: Reputation: 121Reputation: 121
Please post your thread in only one forum. Posting a single thread in the most relevant forum will make it easier for members to help you and will keep the discussion in one place. This thread is being closed because it is a duplicate.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...id-4175481572/

Closed Thread