LinuxQuestions.org
Download your favorite Linux distribution at LQ ISO.
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Networking
User Name
Password
Linux - Networking This forum is for any issue related to networks or networking.
Routing, network cards, OSI, etc. Anything is fair game.

Notices

Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2013, 01:07 AM   #16
nrdash
LQ Newbie

Distribution: RHEL 6.0

Rep: Reputation: Disabled

Completion of training does not mean you gain practical experience. Further my problem does not relate to RHCSA it is a driver which is not available with the company. Further any irrelevant post in the forum just increases the size but of no use are termed as garbage.

I desperately wait for a positive reply from the learned ones. But it seems you want just to show how talented you are actually without solving the problem or I may say without knowing the problem.

Thanks for your time.....

Old 07-04-2013, 07:26 AM   #17
mike_rhce

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrdash View Post
Completion of training does not mean you gain practical experience.
For the RHCSA, it means you already have practical experience, ref http://www.redhat.com/training/courses/rh200/

Quote:
The RHCSA Rapid Track Course with Exam (RH200) is designed for experienced Linux® system administrators who want to expand their technical skill sets and become accredited with the Red Hat® Certified System Administration (RHCSA) certification.
Quote:
Further my problem does not relate to RHCSA it is a driver which is not available with the company.
Yes it does, as if you had really understood the RHCSA, you would understand that developers don't focus on 32-bit drivers anymore, and haven't for years.

Quote:
Further any irrelevant post in the forum
If you have taken an RHCSA course, and understood it, you would understand the relevance.

Quote:
just increases the size but of no use are termed as garbage.
People trained in the RHCSA are supposed to have experience and knowledge, as described by Red Hat. Yes, valuable data is no different from garbage for people without RHCSA-level experience.

Quote:
I desperately wait for a positive reply
You already have it.

Quote:
from the learned ones.
As someone with RHCSA training, you are supposed to be learned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =nrdash View Post
But it seems you want just to show how talented you are
Personal insults do not help your case.

Quote:
actually without solving the problem
As someone with RHCSA training, you should already understand how to address the problem yourself. We have given you advice describing why the problem is with your current OS installation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =nrdash View Post
or I may say without knowing the problem.
See above, ref "insults".

Last edited by mike_rhce; 07-04-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Old 07-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #18
nrdash
LQ Newbie

Distribution: RHEL 6.0

Mike, people with real knowledge do provide solutions to the problem. Your reply reflects the height of ego you carry. You are a waste to the Red Hat Linux world.

I am afraid how you have written a book. Have you copied or stole from some other person. You attitude and approach towards the problem gives the answer.

I was right, you are a total waste & out of your mind, you always put a lots of garbage in a healthy discussion. Your replies are nothing but a clear reflection of the height of frustration you have.

Don't try to waste your as well as others time.

You go & read your replies again & see what crap you are.....