View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 07:10 PM  
OrangeOats
LQ Newbie

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 0
The "victim", an interesting choice of words. You seem to be misdirected as to who the REAL VICTIM is here. Who has ultimately lost files at the hands of bullies, bullying me in the name of my sister. You've been bullying me in her name for ages now, starting on her birthday last year, when you told me on a website out of the blue how homely and manly looking I am compared to her, and how horrible my legs and cheekbones are compared to hers.

You have just destroyed my files on purpose to screw me over on purpose in the name of my sister, because I gave my mother a Knoppix CD for my sister's laptop, and didn't tell my mother it had a graphical interface. Instead I told her it had a "console".

I knew this stunk. The TIMING STUNK. Low and behold I loose work files 5 minutes before I submit them less than 24 hours after I gave my mother that Knoppix CD. I KNEW IT. I knew this was related. You are real bastards. I stayed up all night, literally, to get everything done on time, and then you TOTALLY SCREWED ME OVER as I was going to hand it in. What was going to be a good impression instead resulted in a guarantee that I would never get any more work from them.

You screwed me at the phone support job I had in the name of my sister too. After I LOST THAT JOB DUE TO YOU. It was non stop harassment using my sister as a weapon. It was all HAH, not only are you uglier than your sister but you are an antisocial loser too. You just got sacked from your job, because you are socially inept unlike your perfect sister. Hah, see the evidence??? you just got sacked, see the evidence????

YOU ARE EVIL.

0 members found this post helpful.