I am having problems installing ROCK Linux.
I made a partition that is 18GB (type 83)(my hard drive is 2GB
Here is what I did:
1. I boot up my laptop
2. I get to the rock linux startup screen.
3. I type ROCK <ENTER>
4. It goes throught some code
5. I am at the first stage boot system
6. I type 0 to load to the 2nd boot screan
7. I type 0 to load CD
8. I type 1 to load the "2nd_stage" image file
9. I typed enter at terminal devices list
10. Then I typed stone
11. Then I pressed enter to install the system
12. After that I pressed enter to install gasgui package manager
13. Then I press enter to do a full install
14. Then I press enter to install "/old_root" package
15. Then I press the down button and then press enter
It installes up to the sixth package. But on the "DISK #1: Installing apache-2.0.55-0" it comes up with a stupid error that says " While installing GEM file /mnt/source/TRUNK-X86-pentuim-mmx-32-crystal/pkgs/apache-2.0.55-0.gem (var/opt/apache/lib/manual/sections.html.es): No space left on device. Error while installing package apache!
Skip or Retry (default=Retry)
I tryed to Retry and Skip but they don't work
Thanks a lot,