I am having problems installing ROCK Linux.
I made a partition that is 18GB (type 83)(my hard drive is 2GB
Here is what I did:
1. I boot up my laptop
2. I get to the rock linux startup screen.
3. I type ROCK <ENTER>
4. It goes throught some code
5. I am at the first stage boot system
6. I type 0 to load to the 2nd boot screan
7. I type 0 to load CD
8. I type 1 to load the "2nd_stage" image file
9. I typed enter at terminal devices list
10. Then I typed stone
11. Then I pressed enter to install the system
12. After that I pressed enter to install gasgui package manager
13. Then I press enter to do a full install
14. Then I press enter to install "/old_root" package
15. Then I press the down button and then press enter
It installes up to the sixth package. But on the "DISK #1: Installing apache-2.0.55-0" it comes up with a stupid error that says " While installing GEM file /mnt/source/TRUNK-X86-pentuim-mmx-32-crystal/pkgs/apache-2.0.55-0.gem (var/opt/apache/lib/manual/sections.html.es): No space left on device. Error while installing package apache!
Skip or Retry (default=Retry)
I tryed to Retry and Skip but they don't work
Thanks a lot,
Please post your thread in only one forum. Posting a single thread in the most relevant forum will make it easier for members to help you and will keep the discussion in one place. This thread is being closed because it is a duplicate.
This post has been reported for closure.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 AM.|