Rh 9 Driver problem for Asus M4 series laptop ! plz help. Avinash Shankar
Red HatThis forum is for the discussion of Red Hat Linux.
Welcome to LinuxQuestions.org, a friendly and active Linux Community.
You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!
Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you need to reset your password, click here.
Having a problem logging in? Please visit this page to clear all LQ-related cookies.
Introduction to Linux - A Hands on Guide
This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Operating System, geared toward new users as an exploration tour and getting started guide, with exercises at the end of each chapter.
For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration. This book contains many real life examples derived from the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant. They hope these examples will help you to get a better understanding of the Linux system and that you feel encouraged to try out things on your own.
Click Here to receive this Complete Guide absolutely free.
Connectivity - USB1.1 Bluetooth dongle support
- MDC Modem support
- MiniPCI 802.11b module (BTO option)
- MiniPCI 802.11b/a dual-band module (BTO option)
- AC Link V. 2.1 Compliant and V.92 / K56flex support
- On board 10/100 Mbps RealTeK Fast Ethernet controller
- Full and Half duplex mode support for 10/100 Mbps
- MODEM supported V.92 and universal PPT ( CTR 21, JATE, FCC, A-tick, DGT)
- Wireless Certification System: TWN, CHN, FCC, European
Interface - One EPP/ECP Parallel port/D-sub 25-pin
- One VGA port/Mini D-sub 15-pin for external monitor
- Two USB ports support USB 2.0
- Two Audio jacks: Audio-out / Mic-in
- One LAN RJ-45 and One Phone RJ-11 jack
- One 1394 B Type jack
- One Infrared port support IrDA
- PortBar III 68-pin connector
Audio - Built-in AC'97 compliant audio chip, with 3D effect & full duplex
- Built-in speakers and mono microphone.
Power Management - Full feature SMI power management, Stand-by, Suspend to Disk, and Suspend to RAM
- APM 1.2 and ACPI 2.0
Battery Pack & Life - Main: Li-Ion 8cells, 3.7V, 4400mAh, 65.12W battery pack
- Built-in gauge IC
- Run-down life, 4 hrs (Approx.), with Power4Gear extend battery run-down life to 7.4 hrs
- Charging time, 2.5 hrs Quick charge (System off) / 4hrs (Power on)
AC adapter - Output : 19V DC, 3.42A, 65W
- Input : 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz universal
- 3pin power supply system
Dimensions/Weight - 306 x 246-253 x 22mm front (min) 36-37mm rear (max.)
- 4.8 lbs / ~2.2 kg w/ traveler drawer
PortBar III (option) Feature
- One 100/10 MHz RJ-45 LAN port
- One EPP/ECP Parallel port/D-sub 25-pin
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- One VGA port / D-sub 15-pin for external monitor
- 65W DC-in jacks and power supply to main unit through a cable interface
- Dimension: 200 x 160 x 37mm (max)
S/W Utility Asus Built or modified for Win ME/XP/2000:
- E-mail Incoming: E-mail checking and in-box indicator
- Asus Winflash for BIOS Update
- Power4 Gear: Pre-defined power saving theme
- HotKey: support instant key function defined
- Asus PC Probe
- Asus IDE-Swap Utility
- Asus DVD 2002/Cyberlink PowerDVD (w/ DVD model)
- Asus Screen Saver