Update: Someone in another thread solved my problem. The problem was that each line of my script had a <CR> after it. This does not show up with the GEdit text editor I was using on my Linux server, but when I switched to the Nedit text editor, it showed the <CR>'s on each line. I deleted them all and removed the -w from the perl line at the top and the script ran fine!
Update #2: I found that even Nedit doesn't always show the ctrl-m characters, but if you open the file with Nedit then do a save as and save it with the same name as Unix format, it will remove the ctrl-m's that are causing the premature end of script headers error message.
Last edited by mvierling; 05-06-2004 at 12:57 PM.