JAVA JNI program to access shared library
Operating system: Red Hat Linux 2.4.21-4.EL.
GUI interface: GNOME
I am writing a JAVA JNI program using JDK 1.5.0_04 version and netbeans 4.1 IDE. I am trying to access a shared library called "libdfa.so" that was written in GCC compiler.
I have placed this "libdfa.so" library in the JAVA CLASSPATH
I used the statement : System.loadLibrary("dfa");
- when I run the program from within netbeans, I get the error message :
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no dfa in
* Is there any more environment varaibales I need to set ?
* Where do I place my "libdfa.so"?
* Is this the right syntax?
- Using GUI Natutilus 2.2.4 ( a graphical shell for GNOME), I tried to run
The jar file by double clicking on it, and nothing happens. It won't run.
* How do I run it from the GUI session?
Thanks in advance.