gnome_error_dialog seg fault??
I have a program we developed under Redhat 7.2 which uses gtk and the gnome libraries. Everything has always worked fine. Recently I made the mistake of trying the program on a fresh RedHat 7.3 box with Gnome and KDE installed. When running the program I get an immediate seg fault.
After moving the code over and recompiling on the 7.3 box I found that this fault is coming from the gnome_error_dialog call. e.g. gnome_error_dialog("wth"); I should be capable enough to relay any necessary information out of DDD or anjuta if that would help.
I configured using autoconf version 2.13 and compiled with make 3.79.1.
Can't find anything even remotely similar on the web. Also, I'm definitely a noob with the specifics of linux so flame away on obvious issues if you like just throw some insight in there as well. =P